17. "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢?"

"Have our guests arrived?" Harvey calls down the hallway.

"Yep! In here!" Max shouts back.

The door opens and Harvey enters the room, his hair drenched and he was looking quite warm. In his hands he held a towel and was rubbing his hair in it occasionally. I'm gonna assume he just got out of the shower and to be honest, he looked really fit.

"Hey!" He smiles innocently.

"Yo!" I say getting up to hug him, "I know I saw you earlier but it only seems fair if Max got one."

He spreads his arms out wide, engulfing me in his embrace. The smell of his aftershave was fresh and potent which made my nose tickle.

When he let go, he spotted Honey in her bed. Harvey called her over and she ran up to him, excited to meet another new person.

"Has she met Pippa and Freddie yet?" He asked while stroking her.

"No, not yet. I didn't want them to get too worked up. They're in the garden if you want to do it now." Paul says, standing up.

"Ok." I say.

Harvey starts to walk out of the room with me and Honey following right behind him. He leads us through the kitchen and to the conservatory.

The dogs were playing with each other in the garden but stopped when they heard the back door open.

Harvey stepped out onto the patio and called Honey out. She ran up to both of the dogs, introducing herself and they sniffed each other. They seemed to get on well.

"How old is she?" Harvey asked, watching the dogs play happily.

"Nearly 4." I reply, smiling.

"They shouldn't cause any trouble then." He says as he begins to walk back inside.

I'm right behind him and as we're walking back through the house Sue stops me.

"Skye! I'm going now darling. I know you're always good but keep an eye on Alex. Make sure she's good. And don't worry, I'll handle your mother." She whispers the last part but I'm pretty sure both Sara and Harvey overheard.

She gives me a tight hug and smiles at me when she finally pulls away.

"Bye Alex!" She says, walking down the hallway and poking her head into the living room.

"Be good." She says sternly, bringing Alex into a hug.

"I will." Alex says.

We both stand at the front door and wave Sue off as she leaves in her car. I look around before we close the door and see that it's already getting a bit dark.

I follow both Harvey and Alex back into the living room. Paul was now nowhere to be seen and Jenna and Max were talking and laughing when we came back in.

"So, we'll probably leave about 11 tomorrow. Dobby and Dylan will be round sometime before that." Max says as I take a seat next to Alex, "I've set my alarm for 9."

I nod at him becoming serious and engrossed in the conversation. Harvey took a seat next to me and Alex sat the other side of me.

"So no late nights." Max says sternly pointing around the room and narrowing his eyes.

"Geez Max, since when did you become so bossy?" Jenna asks.

"I'm mother Mak and you will obey my orders." He shouts, standing up and stretching his arms out either side of him.

"Chill." Alex giggles.

"So no movie?" Harvey asks.

"N-" Max begins.