30. "𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍."

"They're really cute." I hear a young voice say from around where my feet are.

"Yeah." I hear a female voice from the side of the bed say.

My head was nuzzled into Harvey's bare chest, his chin resting on the top of my head. His arms were wrapped around me and mine were tucked against my chest. My breaths fanned out onto Harvey's chest and I could hear his heartbeat. I didn't dare open my eyes. I was too scared to see all the attention pointed to me.

I hear the click of the camera and knew a picture had just been taken

"What's going on?" I hear a calm male voice say from further away.

"Admiring the cute couple." A voice with an accent states.

"We should probably leave them." An older female voice says.

"Ya think?" Harvey croaks.

I feel his chest vibrate as groggily talks.

"Sorry dear. Tilly and I were coming up to see if either of you wanted a tea but when we came in, we saw you both asleep and you look so cute." The older female says, clearly being Sara.

Harvey moves his arm slightly that was underneath me so that he can prop himself up on one elbow. I move slightly and rub my eyelids, yawning. Sara smiles when she sees me wake up.

"Good morning." I laugh when I see everyone in the room, "Hi Tills! How are you?" 

I smile when I see the girl at the end of the bed, standing there shyly. Around the room stood Alex, Jenna, Sara, Tilly and just outside the door stood Max.

"I'm good thanks. Have you seen Honey yet?" She asks.

"No. I didn't get time to last night cause it was so late." 

As much as I had felt guilty for not giving Honey a cuddle last night as it was the longest I had gone without seeing her, I was really tired and I knew she'd make a big fuss when she saw me. I didn't want to wake anyone up.

"What are we all doing in Harvey's room?" Dobby asks, running up the stairs, looking for everyone.

"They all think this is an appropriate place to host a mothers meeting." Harvey calls out to him.

Harvey receives an unamused glare from his mum and a couple sniggers from Max and the girls but for me, it was too early to joke.

"What's the time?" I ask, fumbling round near my clothes to find my phone.

"Just gone past 10." Sara says, checking her watch, "Tea anyone?" 

"Yes please!" I reply.

Sara nods after everyone had said yes or no to the offer and left the room. By that time, Max had left, and Jenna and Alex were filtering out of the room.

"Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend then?" Tilly asks, still standing at the bottom of the bed.

"You go into detective mode before giving me a welcome home hug?" Harvey sighs, "I guess you must be getting older then."

He puts on a fake sad act and sticks his bottom lip out. Tilly walks round his side of the bed as Harvey sits up to lean his back on the headboard. She rushes into his outstretched arm and knocks the wind right out of him. He lets out a small groan of pain, but pulls Tilly onto his lap. 

I look up at them just smiling at how gentle he was with her, how caring. He brushed her hair out of her eyes and blew raspberries at her. When she was younger, that act would probably of had more of an effect on her that would make her laugh. She still smiled all the same and let out a few giggles at Harvey's silly mood.