15. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐."

"Alex! What's the time?" I asked as we stepped off the train into our local train station, our overnight bags in hand.

"1:27pm." She replied looking up from her phone.

Everything had been confirmed about going on tour. I didn't bother to ask for my mums permission, although I did check with Sue. I told her that she wouldn't have to worry about looking after Honey because she had somewhere to stay.

She was going to drop us off at the twins house and exchange phone numbers with Sara just in case anything were to happen.

We had left the hotel a little over an hour ago and had said goodbyes to the boys, also after briefly taking to Sara about my home situation. We had grabbed some food quickly in London before making our way home.

"Ok, so we have about three hours until we need to be on the road." I nodded.

"My mum said it will take us just under an hour to get there." Alex replied, walking ahead of me and out of the entrance of the train station.

"Mum!" Alex yelled from beside me when she saw her mums car arrive in the car park.

They had always been close her and her mum. Sue treated me like her other daughter though, always being herself around me, even if that means telling Alex off in-front of me although that hasn't happened for years now.

We ran to the car and hopped in the backseats.

"Hi mum!" Alex said leaning into the front of the car to kiss her mum on the cheek.

"Hi love! Tell me everything!" Sue said as she started to drive away from the train station.

———

"See you guys in a couple hours." I said, getting out of the car.

My jaw hurt from smiling so much as Alex told the whole story about yesterday on the way home. She even showed her mum the picture of Harvey and I cuddled together which, typical Sue, found extremely cute.

"Don't forget to pack for Honey as well!" Alex shouted.

"I won't!"

I closed the car door and started walking up my driveway.

Suddenly, a knot of anxiety tied up inside of my stomach as I put my keys in the lock. I turned it slowly, breathing out a huge breath of fresh air.

As soon as I opened the door, I slid off my shoes and ran upstairs quickly.

Before I could get to my bedroom, I was stopped by my mother standing outside of my room.

"You know, you aren't quiet darling."

I just stared at her, anger filling my eyes. Why does she always have to interrogate me?

"If you're home, where's that disgusting mutt you call a pet?"

"You don't even care mum, so I don't know why you're asking. You'd much prefer if she wasn't here anyways." I said trying to push past her.

She didn't move an inch and pushed me back when I tried to go to my room.

"Hey, I just want to know what my favourite daughter got up to last night. What did you do with Alex? Did you have fun?"

I'm not buying it.

The sweet innocent act, like she's never done anything wrong.

She's trying to dig deeper. To see if I got up to anything I wasn't supposed to last night.

In truth, I did, but she didn't need to know that. I know what she's do to me if she did.

"Please-" I whined, making her move aside.

"Thank you." I replied just to satisfy her.

I lock my door behind me and throw my bag to the ground in the corner of my room. I sigh, pulling out a suitcase from in my wardrobe a plopping it on my bed.

I started packing clothes and other essentials like a toothbrush and hair straighteners.

Unexpectedly, my phone pings in my back pocket and I pull it out to see what it is. An unknown number had texted me.

———

*imessage*
Unknown number

Unknown
Hey, it's Harvey. I got your number off of Alex.

Skye☺️
Oh hey Harvs, what's up?

*Skye changed unknown number to Harvs🌻*

Harvs🌻
I just wanted to see how it was going my with your mum.

Skye☺️
Oh, yeah it's ok.
Hey, do I need to bring any fancier clothes? You know like if we go out to eat or something?
Also do I need to bring dog food for Honey?

Harvs🌻
Don't worry about the dog food but good idea about the fancy clothes. Maybe we'll treat you to a meal again🤷‍♀️😏

Skye☺️
😂
I'm gonna get back to packing, see you soon x

Harvs🌻
Alright, see you later😽

———

I put my phone down on my side table and charge it up for later. My mind drifts off, thoughts taking over and engulfing me.

I find it a little funny that he's still clueless about the photo Max got of us sleeping together. I don't know whether I should bring it up though, just incase he makes us all delete it. I love it too much to let it go.

I also thought about what this next week and a bit hold for me and Alex. She nor Max have made a move on each other, unless they did when I wasn't there but then again she would've told me, right?

Once I had finished packing, I wanted to find a dress that wasn't too fancy but also made me look sophisticated.

I found a white one I forgot I had that clung to my body perfectly. I know Alex would definitely approve of when she sees it. I also grab my favourite white heels to go with and a cute clutch bag.

I zipped up the bag and stood it up by my door, waiting for 4 o'clock to roll around.