Part: 35

"Sana, Arnav was my childhood friend, but we broke our friendship when I was 18-years olds." As he told her, Sana pouted angrily.

"This is so wrong, why did you broke the friendship?" She asked while Sidharth was looking at her dejectedly. Sana was also feeling sad, seeing him like this.

"I am sorry, hubby. Tell me, what happened between you both?" She asked, clasping his hand.

"Because he didn't trust me. He trusted Shreya, she was a real bitch, she was Arnav's so-called girlfriend, but her eyes were on me. One day she called me in the hotel, saying that Arnav is not well and when I reached there, Arnav was not there and she started kissing me before I could push her, Arnav entered the room." Sidharth told everything to Sana, she was fuming in anger now.

"Sidharth, give me the address of that girl. I'll kill her from my hands, daayan (witch), how could she kiss my hubby?" She snarled in fury.

"Sana, this is not important what Shreya did with me, but what happened afterwards, it hurts me. Arnav doubted our friendship, he trusted Shreya, not me. The moment, he doubted our friendship, I left him. You know he never came back, he still thinks that I betrayed him." Sidharth shook his head and hit the wall.

"Hubby, why are you hurting yourself? Arnav sir is wrong, you are not. You shouldn't think about him, it was his mistake, you have done right." Sana explained him, kissing his hurt hand. He was staring straight dejectedly.

"I will surely scold Arnav sir. How could he hurt my hubby, Mafi to arnav sir ko magni padhegi mere Sidharth se (I will make him apologise.)" Sana decided, staring at him with determination.

"Hubby, don't be sad. Your baby will make everything fine," As Sana assured him, clasping his face, Sidharth moved his sorrowful eyes to her. He rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, she rubbed his back to calm him down. She held his hand tightly to assure him that she is with him forever. Sidharth was feeling better.

___________

Sana was sitting gloomily because she had no dress to wear for the fresher party.

"Baby, here is your dress." Sidharth stepped into the room, holding the bag. Her eyes glinted with excitement and she rushed to him.

"Wow show me, fast hubby." She squealed gleefully.

"Wow hubby, it's so pretty, you are the best. I love you so much." She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. Sidharth was always just smiling like an idiot.

_______________

She stepped out of the bathroom after getting ready. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, and she had applied light makeup and wearing beautiful earrings.

"Wow pretty, beautiful, my baby." As he compliment her, she smiled, moving her eyelashes down. He moved closer to her and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Now, it's my turn to kiss you, can I? "She asked cutely, holding his face.

"Why not, baby?" He held her waist softly and yanked her to himself. Next moment they were kissing each other passionately, pouring all love in their kiss. Her hands were wrapped around his neck and his hands were shamelessly roaming all over her body.

Sidharth was so lost in the kiss, he didn't come to know when he kept his hand over her inner thigh and started rubbing her core vigorously. This was enough for his innocent baby. She felt a foreign sensation, she was shocked because for the first time someone had touched her there. She was confused also that why she was feeling good.