Part: 156 Her Over Possessive Hubby (Full Part)

"Didi, vo-voh mele mama hai. Mujhe bhut malte hai. Voh bhut bule hai. Sabh bhut bule hai. Sabh malte hai. Mujhe vaha ni jana didi.. mujhe bhut dal lagta hai. (He's my uncle and he beats me a lot. He's very bad. Everyone is bad. I don't want to go with him, I'm afraid.)" The girl was sitting between Mukti and Sana in the car's backseat. She was telling them about that person who was beating her. She was sobbing badly and rubbing her eyes with knuckles. They were looking at her sadly with teary eyes.

"Your Mama will be punished and now you will not live with him. You will live with me. There nobody will harm you." Sana reassured her, wiping her tears. The girl was looking at Sana innocently.

"Right, didu?" She asked, looking at Mukti. The girl looked at Mukti and she nodded at that girl, caressing her face.

"Sachi mein kya aap mujhe vaha nhi bhejoge? (Really! Won't you send me there?)" The little asked in disbelief. First, she looked at Sana then turned her face to Mukti. They both nodded their head.

"Thank you, didi.. aap bhut achi ho." The little girl smiled and hugged Sana. Sana also smiled, hugging her back. Sana and Mukti were happy now, seeing the girl happy.

"You didn't tell us your name. What's your name ?" Sana asked, raising her eyebrows after breaking the hug.

"Mishti." She cutely told her name to them. Then they both told their name to her. They tried to cheer up the girl by cracking jokes.

Abhi came back after few minutes. He told them that police has arrested that bastard. He also glanced at Mishti sadly who was now sleeping, putting her head on Sana's lap. Sana was caressing her hair.

"How can anybody beat the little girl like this. I am feeling so sad. I am feeling like crying, seeing her condition." Sana said in a sad tone, looking at the girl. Abhi and Mukti also looked at her, dejected. Abhi took a deep breath and started the car.

****

Abhi stopped the car in front of their house and said, "you both go inside and I will drop the girl in NGO."

Mukti and Sana were looking at him shockingly.

"No, jiju. Mishti will live with us." Sana said, looking at Abhi and Mukti also nodded while now Abhi was looking at them in shock.

"Are you both crazy? This girl can't live with us. There are so many NGOs for these girls. She will live there." Abhi tried to argue with them, forgetting that they both were pregnant and they would not going to listen to him.

"No, Abhi jiju. She will live with us. I won't let her go anywhere." Sana said stubbornly and Abhi looked at Mukti with pleading eyes to make Sana understand.

"Abhi, we promised Mishti that she would live with us now. Please, let her live with us." Mukti pleaded and Sana also pleaded, joining her hands cutely "please.. jiju." Abhi shook his head in disbelief. He agreed because he couldn't handle them more. He thought to talk about this with Sidharth because only he could make his pregnant wife and his sister understand.

****

"Hubby, when will you come back? Your baby is missing you so much." Sana was standing at the balcony and talking to Sidharth on phone. Inside her room, Mishti was sleeping.

"Missing you more, baby. I am just on the way. First, tell me, did you eat anything?" He asked in cornered tone and she smiled like always seeing that how much her hubby cared for her.