Part: 62

"Because of you, I lost my parents, you are a killer. Why you did this with them? Aman, you're the villain." She was crying out and continuously slapping Aman. She was taking out all her anger on him, but she wasn't getting any relief because now by doing this also, she was never going to get her parents back. Sidharth felt sad after seeing her condition.

"Sana, listen," Before Aman could say something, she roared with rage. "Shut up, give me my parents back then talk to me."

"Aman, I won't leave you today. You blackmailed my Mumma daddy and for my happiness, for me, they committed suicide because you forced them. If Sidharth hadn't come that night, I would have married to you."She screamed after picking up the hockey stick which was kept in Aman's room.

"Ahaha..."Aman was shouting in pain when Sana was beating him with the hockey stick, taking out all anger and pain. She was howling in agony and beating him. Sidharth was standing holding Aman, he was dejected and staring at Sana's condition with his sorrowful eyes. He wasn't stopping her because whatever Sana was doing that was right for him also and he was thinking maybe by doing this she could get little relief.

Blood was falling down Aman's body as Sana was beating him with hockey stick non-stop. "Please, forgive me, ahaha..." Aman begged for forgiveness from them because he was feeling so much pain.

"No Aman, today we won't leave you, we will kill you, now you can't run, it is revenge time, you are gone, Aman." Sidharth shrieked in anger and punched his face. Sana was glaring at him.

"Sana, come on do whatever you want to do with him, he is your culprit," Sidharth said looking at Sana and she picked up the knife which was kept in the fruit basket and Aman got scared, the fear of getting killed was vividly visible in his eyes.

"No, please forgive me, I beg you both please leave me." Aman shuttered with fright when Sana was approaching to him, holding the knife in her hand.

Before she could stab the knife, Abhi came with the police force and he held Sana from behind and few police constable held Injured Aman.

"Leave me, Abhi jiju, I won't leave him. I will kill him."

Sana shouted and struggled to come out of Abhi's grip.

"Abhi, why are you saving this bastard, he had no right to live on this earth." Now Sidharth yelled after grasping the collars of Aman.

"Sidharth Sana, you both also have no right to kill him, he will suffer in jail, Sidharth, you can't take law in your hands." Abhi tried to make them understand, but they both weren't ready to listen to him.

"No jiju, he killed my parents, I will kill him." Sana was still crying and trying to come of Abhi's grip.

After seeing Sana's condition, Sidharth couldn't control himself and started punching him. Other men held Sidharth and they took Aman outside after leaving Sidnaaz and Abhi alone.

She slumped on the floor and cried in agony. He hurriedly fell on knees and took Sana in his protective arms.

"Why did he do this to me? Why he took away my Mumma daddy." She cried and he was also crying with her and trying to console her by caressing her back and head. Abhi also felt bad for both of them and it was getting difficult for him to control his tears.

Abhi went out leaving Sidnaaz alone for some time.

But now the question is how Abhi and Sidharth reached here.