Part: 30

Next morning, at space college

"So today, you all will write the song and the best one will get the price, you have to a write some romantic song." As he announced, Sana smiled, recalling about their last night romance. Sidharth also smiled, gazing at her.

"Haye, we're getting chance to impress Sidharth sir, wow romantic song." A girl squealed joyfully.

"vese Sidharth sir toh bhut romantic lagte hai, (Sidharth sir looks so romantic.)" Other girl replied and Sana overheard their conversation. She frowned at them. Sidharth also noticed the anger in his baby's eyes

"Sana, are you okay, you're looking lost." As Khushi asked, Sana came out of her thoughts.

"I am hell angry." Suddenly she shouted and everyone looked at her in shock. Sidharth and Khushi were also shocked.

"What's going on there, be quiet. If you wanna shout, you can move out." Sidharth scolded Sana, making her angrier. She made an angry pout and averted her eyes. She didn't respond, she just started writing the song. Khushi didn't ask her further.

"What happened to Sana suddenly? A few minutes back she was happy. I have to ask her." He took out his phone from pocket, looking at Sana. She wasn't looking at him now.

Sidharth: Sana, what happened to you?

As Sidharth sent message to her and her phone beeped. She glanced at her phone which was kept on her table. She scowled at Sidharth as she saw his message. She moved her eyes down and started writing the song.

"What to do now? She doesn't even reading messages." He wondered after sending her more messages. He sat on the chair, placing his hand on his forehead. He became anxious for her.

"Hottie, hottie, wow atmosphere is becoming so romantic because of him. I will write a best romantic song to impress him." As a girl murmured to herself, she frowned again.

She was fuming in anger, clutching the pen. "How could she call my Sidharth, hot? Mere Sidharth par dore dal rhi hai... I will kill her." She broke the pen in two pieces in fury, glaring at that girl and hurt her hand.

"Aahu..." she cried in pain, holding her hand.

"Sana, it's bleeding, how this happened?" Khushi held her hand and Sana's eyes became teary because of pain. Sidharth was sitting, closing his eyes, lost in thought. He was unaware that Sana has hurt herself.

"Sir, could I take Sana to the medical room? Her hand is bleeding." As Khushi asked for permission, Sidharth opened his eyes and looked at Sana who was crying and then moved his eyes at her bleeding hand.

"What?" As he shouted, almost freaking out, now everyone looked at him in shock.

He took a deep breath to calm down himself. "I mean, how?" He asked in calm tone after controlling his feelings. His eyes were filled with concerns, and they were fixed at her bleeding hand. She was crying looking at him now.

"I don't know, sir." Khushi shook her head.

Sidharth strolled to them and ordered Khushi. "Okay fine, bring first aid box from the medical room," She left after last time glancing at Sana.

"Sana, it will be fine." He assured her by touching her hand. Sana looked at him, having pain in her eyes. His eyes were on her hand only. He wanted to suck her blood to soothe her pain.