Part: 38

Warning: Hell Cute Part

Sidharth lay her down properly on the bed. He opened all the buttons of her shirt. Without wasting any time, he tossed her already unhooked the bra, Sana closed her eyes tightly because of shyness and her hands were kept on his chest. Sidharth got utterly lost in the beauty of her body. He wanted to kiss every inch of her tempting body.

"Beautiful," only this word escaped out of his mouth as he saw her cute little twins.

He moved her eyes up at her and grinned with excitement.

He clasped her face and said in a soft voice, "baby, open your eyes, "

She nodded her head cutely in denial. "I won't open my eyes because I'm shy baby, but promise I won't stop you now as I wanted to know what happen next." As he listened to her cute reply, he became speechless and kissed her eyelids.

"Baby, open your eyes. I'm your husband, don't shy in front of me. This is the first lesson in romance." Sidharth tried to make her understand, but still, she nodded her head in no.

"Baby, for me please open your eyes." He requested, caressing her soft cheeks with his thumb.

"Okay, for you only," as she said cutely after opening her eyes, Sidharth smiled broadly.

"So let's start your today's class." He placed his hands over her twins and caressed them lovingly. As Sana giggled, Sidharth's eyes moved down to her soft boobs, having a smile on his face. He wanted to chew, suck and bite them, but he knew his limits because his baby couldn't handle it now. He was massaging them, Sana held his shoulders tightly, digging his nails into them. Sana was giggling when Sidharth was making circles around her already hard nipples and after that, he kissed them. Like always Sana was enjoying his kisses there also.

"Hubby, I want to ask something," suddenly she uttered when Sidharth was sucking her nipples. He was lost in sucking her nipples, so he didn't listen to her words. "Hubby, listen to me," she pushed him away and he came back to his senses.

"What happened, Sana?" He asked annoyingly.

"Sidharth, why are you sucking them like a baby? You wanted to drink my milk?" She asked, her eyes filled with innocence. Sidharth shook his head in disbelief.

"Baby, this is the part of romance and on this," he pointed at her nipples. "Baby's father has right before baby. So now do you understand?" As he asked, she nodded like an Innocent baby.

"Oh, now I understand. You can continue now, I was enjoying this a lot, my baby hubby," she pulled his cheeks, smiling gleefully. Sidharth was now smiling, his eyes were shimmering with excitement.

He pecked her lips and then leaned down to her chest. He was sucking one twin and squeezing her other twin with his hand. Now she was moaning with extreme pleasure, enjoying everything. He sexily smiled at her, and she smiled back at him cutely.

"Hubby, I'm confused that why the milk is not coming out?" As she asked adorably, Sidharth chuckled.

"When you give birth to our baby then only the milk will come out." He explained to her and she opened her mouth in O shape.

He attacked toward her other twin. He was sucking it lovingly and Sana was moaning, moving her hand in his black silky hair.

"So today class get over with this and now tell me, how are you feeling, baby?" He asked after looking at her.