Part: 86

Sidharth came inside when Doctor was lying down Sana on the bed. He stood beside her. She held his arms tightly digging her nails as the Doctor inserted the needle in her hand.

"Baby, are you fine ?" Sidharth asked after cupping her face. She just nodded her head, he kissed her forehead and gave her a faint smile.

"I'm so sorry, hubby that I am giving blood in weakness but I had no other option, I want to save Navya at any cost, she is suffering because of me. Aman wanted me but instead of me she got hurt badly." She wondered, staring at him guiltily.

The more blood she was giving, the more she was becoming weak. After some time, the Doctor removed the needle and ask a nurse to give fruit and juice to her. She was feeling dizzy because of weakness.

"Baby, what happened? Aren't you fine?" Sidharth asked anxiously as he noticed she was trying to open her eyes forcefully.

"Hubby, I, I am fine." She murmured difficultly and made Sidharth more worried.

"Doctor..." he shouted for the Doctor and a nurse immediately came toward them.

"What is happening to her?" Sidharth asked the nurse, he became hell worried for her. He could feel that there was something wrong with her.

"Hubby," she whispered and became unconscious. He was shocked.

"Sister, What happened to her, why she fainted down?" Sidharth asked apprehensively and that time only Doctor stepped inside.

"I was fearing about this only." Sidharth looked at her confusingly.

"What do mean Doctor?" Sidharth asked, bemused.

"Before giving blood, I warned her that it could be dangerous for her because she was already weak."Sidharth breath got stuck in his throat after listening to her words.

"Why did you never think about yourself, Sana? It is my mistake, I shouldn't have permitted you to give blood, somewhere I knew that you are weak, it is all my fault, if something happens to you, I will never able to forgive myself." He murmured, looking at unconscious Sana when Doctor was checking her. Tears were constantly trickling down his eyes. He couldn't see his baby in pain.

He flared up. "I doubt you, whether you are really a Doctor or not because a doctor saves the life of people but you have put my wife's life in danger, why didn't you inform me before?" Sidharth shouted at Doctor taking out all his anger on him.

"Mr Shukla, relax, she will be fine soon, because of weakness she fainted down, she will gain her conscious back within a few hours." Sidharth got his breath back after hearing her words, he signed with relief.

"Never do that again with me." He murmured, holding her hand after sitting beside her and kissed her knuckles while still crying. He was crying because he couldn't see his baby in pain.

"She is out of danger now." The doctor announced the good news after coming out of the ICU. Listening to the doctor words, Cabir got his breath back. Mukti immediately hugged Cabir.

"See I told you, she will be fine," Mukti said after breaking the hug. Khushi and Mukti reached the hospital immediately when they got to know about Navya. Abhi and Arnav were with Aman and making him suffer like hell, they all didn't want to give him easy death, they wanted to make him suffer till his last breath.