Part: 124 Karva Chauth Fast (Full Part)

The next morning, Sana woke at four o'clock. She smiled broadly, finding herself in her hubby's arms. She hugged him tighter, she wasn't feeling like to come out of his arms but she came out because she had to keep the fast. She kissed his forehead, gently caressing his hair. He smiled in sleep as her lips touched his skin. She smiled back and pecked his lips. As her lips touched his lips, he opened his eyes. They looked deeply into each other eyes for a few second. Her hot breath was turning him on. He flipped her on her back and captured her lips. He was on top of her and she was lying under him. They were kissing each other like they were craving for ages. Skipping of just one good night kiss made them so crazy. This called crazy love.

"Let's keep this fast for each other." He uttered after breaking the kiss. She widened her eyes in shock. She was shocked because last night he had strictly stated that he wouldn't let her keep the fast.

"Really?" She asked to confirm in a disbelief tone. He nodded his head. Her eyes gleamed with happiness and she hugged him tightly, having a big smile on her face.

"Thank you, thank you so much, hubby." He said after breaking the hug and kissed his cheeks. He was happy because she was happy. For him more than her health, her happiness was more important. He could compromise with her health but he could never compromise with her happiness. Her happiness was the only reason that he agreed for fast.

"Now let's go to take the shower together or else we will get late." She said and then they both got up. They together went to take shower.

Sana was wearing a dusty rose pink saree with an off-shoulder blouse. She was looking so beautiful. She was getting ready, standing in front of the mirror. Sidharth was outside, he went to check the food for them. As he stepped inside, he went crazy, seeing his wife. She turned toward him with a big smile. He walked toward her, taking the slow step.

"How I am looking, hubby ?" She asked and like always, she twirled around to show her Saree.

"What's your plan, Madam? Do you want me to change the plans? As you are making me crazy." He suddenly yanked her to himself. "I am feeling like to rip your saree and make love with you." He smirked at her.

"Hubby, not now but after having the food, we can make love. I have no problem." She said, spoiling his teasing plan like always. He shook his disbelievingly.

They both stepped into the dining room hand in hand. Already cabya and Mukbhi were present there. Mukbhi were also living in Shukla Mansion after their marriage. As our Sana requested them to live with them. Like small kids want that everyone should live together, in the same way, she also wanted that everyone should live together. Even she had asked Arnav and Khushi to live with them but they didn't agree because they needed privacy.

Sidnaaz smiled at everyone, settling down in the dining area.

"Abhi jiju, Cabir bhai, will you both also keep the fast for Mukti Didu and Navya?" She asked curiously from them.

"Yes, cutie-pie." Abhi replied.

Sidnaaz were feeding the food to each other with their own hands. Sana asked other couples also to feed each other. When they fed each other, she cutely clapped her hands. Sidharth just admired, looking at her lovingly. He kissed her both hands first and then her forehead without caring about others. She kissed his cheek. They all were adoring them.

"Baby, at least drink water for one time." Sidharth said holding out the glass of water because she was coughing. He requested her because he cared about her.