Part: 109 My Baby's punishment (Full Part)

As soon as Sidnaaz stepped into the room, he gave a shock to Sana by pinning her both hands against the wall above her head, he was kissing her dominantly and crazily as like he was dying to kiss her. The flashes of how she was touching Raj's shoulder was coming into his mind and he was kissing her deeply and wildly. Sana felt irritated because she also wanted to kiss and touch him, she was trying to take out her hands from his hands but couldn't.

"Maybe this is my punishment, I remember before also he kissed me like this saying that this is my punishment." Sana wondered and stopped struggling because she accepted her punishment but little did she knew that it was just the beginning of her punishment. Sidharth had planned a lot for her.

After a minute only, she also started to enjoy his dominant kiss. His kiss was turning her on, the punishment became her pleasure. He held her both hands with one hand and his other hand rubbed her bare stomach, she shivered with his touch and felt so good. Sidharth was also enjoying a lot touching her milky and soft skin while kissing her deeply and crazily, then his hands started moving on her bareback. Leaving her lips, he looked at her and smiled knowing that she was enjoying her punishment.

She opened her eyes as he asked, " so my baby is enjoying her punishment?" She cutely nodded her head, having a small smile on her face.

"It's just the starting of your punishment, baby, there is more to come." He brushed her lips with his thumb, moving close to her and she looked at him excitedly.

"I am excited," she said merrily and Sidharth was shocked seeing that she was excited about her punishment. Sidharth shook his head in disbelief, looking at her while she was looking at him having a cute smile on her face.

"So let's first undress you." He removed her dupatta of her lengha and threw it in the corner of the room.

"You have doubled your punishment." She narrowed her brows bemusedly, wondering why he doubled her punishment.

"For hurting my baby by wearing this long earring and this heavy lehenga." He said in a possessive tone looking at her. He couldn't even see her in a heavy dress and long earrings because he loved her a lot.

"Okay, from next time, I will wear everything after asking you." She meekly nodded her head and Sidharth was just smiling at her. "Hubby, now please undress me fast, I can't wait for more." She said excitedly and her words showed, how desperate his baby was to get her punishment and make love with him.

"My desperate baby, I'm at your service." He said bowing his head down in front of her and she smiled at him.

"So let's start with your earrings first." He whispered huskily, moving close to her face and then he removed the earrings from her ear slowly touching her neck. He kissed her ear lovingly as it became red because of wearing long earrings. He kissed her both ears lovingly to soothe her pain and she closed her eyes enjoying his touch.

"Please baby, no long and heavy earrings from now, I can't see you in little pain even." He requested like a cute baby, looking at her and listening to his words she opened her eyes and looked at him happily because his words were clearly showing that how much he cared for her.

"Aww hubby, I love you a lot, you always make me fall for you more and more. Promise, I will never wear long earrings, just for you." She clasped his face. They were gazing into each other eyes, having so much love in their eyes. Usually, girls used to fight when their husbands ask them to don't wear this and that but Sana was different, she ready to do anything for her hubby because she knew that whatever his hubby does, he does for her betterment, he never thinks about himself, he always think about her.