Part: 22

Sidharth stepped into Sana's room and saw maids trying to apply ointment on her cut, but Sana wasn't letting them touch her. She was constantly crying, holding her finger. Blood was oozing down her finger. Sidharth rushed to her and his mind stopped working because he could only see the blood. It was hurting him to see her in pain. He sat beside her and sucked the blood from her finger by holding her hand without caring what maids would think about him.

Sana was gazing at him only. After seeing his care, her all the pain vanished away. She got lost in his eyes, in which there was only love. The way he was sucking her finger, she could feel how much he loved her and cared for her. Because of him only, Sana wasn't missing her parents, Sidharth was caring and supporting her like a mother, and he was protecting and pampering her like a father. He was becoming her mother and father both with her husband. He could do anything to bring smile on her face.

"My baby, is it paining a lot?" As he asked her, she nodded at him in yes. As he placed lots of kisses on her cut, a adorable smile touched her lips.

"Sidharth, now it is better, thank you." She thanked him cutely by placing her other hand on his face. As he saw her smile, he finally signed with relief and kissed her forehead.

"Baby, why were you cutting the veggies? You could have asked maids to help you. You know you're very weak, look how much blood you have lost today also. Do you have any idea, it is very dangerous for you." He was explaining her and applying the ointment over her cut carefully.

"I wanted to prepare lunch for you like in movie heroine was preparing for her husband. Mumma always used to appreciate me for my cooking, I love cooking, when you eat the food of my hand, then you will keep licking your fingers." She was praising herself cutely and Sidharth chuckled.

"Then, I will love to eat the food made by your hands, baby." He kissed her hand. "But you will not cut the veggies, you will just instruct the maids, they will do the work." Sidharth said strictly and his word were showing clearly that how much he cared for her. Listening to his word, Sana nodded her head positively like an innocent baby.

After putting bandage over her finger, he gently kissed her finger, pouring his all love. He wanted to take away the pain with the kiss.

He stood up and said, "Now it's time to fulfil your dream."

She narrowed her brows bemusedly and asked, "Which dream?"

"Did you forget?" As he asked, she nodded her cutely.

"I remember, me and you on the clouds and you're singing for me." She smiled gleefully, recalling about her beautiful dream.

"Wow, you will take me on the clouds. You will also sing for me, you are the best." She squealed joyfully before jumping over him and hugging him tightly. He smiled broadly, wrapping his warm arms around her. Her happiness was his life. She cried, he cried and she smiled, he smiled. His life revolved around only a one-person that person was his wife, Sana. He loved her so much.

"Sidharth, it so dark, I'm scared. When will you open this?" She asked sadly because he had blindfolded her as he wanted to give her surprise.

"Baby, do you trust me? " He asked, looking at her.

She smiled and said cutely. "Off course, hubby." Sidharth chuckled softly after listening to the word hubby.

As Sidharth removed the blindfold from her eyes, Sana widened her eyes in astonishment after seeing the view. They were on the hot balloon, all around they could see clouds. The view was breathtakingly beautiful. Sana palmed her mouth in amazement. She never thought that Sidharth would fulfil her dream like this. Her eyes were twinkling, her lips were curved in a cheerful smile and her face was glowing.