Part: 141 You are my strength and weakness (Full Part)

It was a late night. Sana was sleeping peacefully in Sidharth's arms but the sleep was far away from his eyes. His mind was constantly worrying about her. He was afraid of losing her. Only the thought of losing her was piercing his heart. The hole which he was feeling inside his heart was growing bigger and bigger, thinking about the pain of losing her. He was thinking that if one day he lost her, what he would do without her. She was the only reason, he was living. Nobody would understand his condition. Nobody would ever understand that what she was for him. Nobody would understand that what he was going through. She was the reason, his heart was beating. He could scarify all the happiness of the world for her. He needed her in his life even after dying. She was necessary to complete everything that lacks in his life. He was a broken soul before meeting her. She completed him. His soul, his body, his heart, his breath didn't belong to him as much it belonged to her.

His last night passed away, staring at her and the ceiling of the room. He didn't sleep for even a single second. He tried but couldn't. When he was closing his eyes, he was seeing her, going away from him. He was now even afraid to close his eyes. He never thought that one day, only the thought of losing someone would make him so restless.

He watched her, waking up. She smiled, looking into his eyes which were already looking at her.

"Good morning." She wished him good morning with her sweet voice, placing her hand on his face.

"Hubby did you sleep at night or you passed the whole night, gazing at me like this." She asked in a fun tone, not knowing that what she was saying, was true. He didn't say anything to her. He just hugged her tightly, hiding her in his arms. He wanted to keep her safe in his arms forever.

"Let's take the shower together, today." He said after breaking the hug.

"Are you reading my mind, hubby ?" She asked suspiciously, raising her one brow. He looked at her in confusion.

"I was also thinking of taking shower together, today." She laughed cutely, saying this. His heart felt relief, seeing his baby happy. The thought of losing her was making him weak and at the same time, her happiness was giving him the strength to go through this situation together. Her love was his weakness and his strength. Sometimes, it made him so weak and sometimes it made him so strong.

________________________

In the bathtub, Sidharth was sitting behind Sana, wrapping his arms around her. She was sitting in between his legs, resting her head on his chest. Both of their eyes were closed. They were lost in each other arms. Sidharth restless heart calmed down.

"Some people spend their whole lives to find what I found in you. In your arms, I found immense peace. Hope I could be in arms till infinity." Sidharth whispered, entwining his fingers with her fingers. Sana smiled warmly, listening to his words.

"The feeling of being in your arms with our fingers entwined and the soft feel of your warm breath on my neck, it can never be described in words. I found my home in your arms. I can spend the rest of my life in your arms." She uttered after kissing his hand. He kissed her temple lovingly from behind. She just smiled. They wanted this peaceful moment to never get end.

"Do you know when you talk like this, I fall in love with you more." He breathed and she smiled gleefully. He pecked her lips.

___________________

He was standing only in his towel in the bathroom. He was drying his baby's hair with the towel lovingly. She was standing only in her undergarments in front of him. She was admiring him while he was doing his work. She pulled him closer to herself by holding the knot of his towel with her both hands. He gazed down into her eyes, having a smile on his face.