Part: 153 Planning for Shopping (Full Part)

Next morning

Sidharth stepped into their room with the breakfast for her. She had been sleeping for ten hours. She hadn't eaten anything from sixteen hours. He went to her and kept the tray on the side table of the bed. He started waking her up in his way, caressing his face against her face. She took few minutes to wake up. She opened her eyes and pushed him away from herself. He looked at her in shock.

She jumped out of the bed and rushed to the washroom. He instantly understood the reason that why she had pushed him. She pushed him because she didn't want to puke on him.

He ran behind her and got worriedly, seeing her, puking in the basin. He couldn't see his baby puking every morning. He wanted some solution for this. He gently gathered her hair and tied them in a bun, standing behind her. She turned toward him after splashing the water on her face. He cleaned her face with the towel.

"Are you fine?" He asked, genuinely concerned, placing his hand on her cheek. She nodded her head negatively, making him worried.

"What happened? Is-Is it hurting somewhere?" He asked worriedly, holding her face. She was looking at him sadly.

"I am not fine, hubby. I am feeling guilty. I pushed you away from me." She told him, having guilt in her eyes. He signed because there was nothing serious.

"Hubby, I shouldn't have done this. I'm not a good wife." She called herself bad and this rose her hubby's anger.

"Baby, don't, don't call yourself bad." He shouted, cutting her words.

"You are the best person in this whole world and I am very lucky to have you in my life. Baby, you don't have any right to call my wife bad. Understand." He said strictly, showing her index finger to her. She smiled broadly, seeing his love for her and she just hugged him. His love always made her speechless. He hugged her back, having a smile on his face. They both felt so solace in each other arms. He kissed her hair lovingly.

*****

"Hubby, you're very bad. You promised me that today we go shopping and now you are cancelling the plan. Can't you postpone the meeting for your baby ?" She said angrily when Sidharth told her that he was going to the office.

"Baby, it's important. We will go shopping tomorrow. Try to understand me." He requested, placing his hand on her face. As she angrily jerked his hand away, he closed his eyes sadly. He couldn't see her upset with him.

"I am angry with you. You go and do your work. And  I will go shopping alone. I don't need you." She growled and took few steps away from him. She stood, crossing her arms across her chest to show her anger to him and turned her face to another side, making an angry pout. Sidharth smiled because she was looking so cute.

"Baby, you want to go shopping, right ?" He asked in a sugary voice after walking to her. She didn't answer him and kept looking on the other side.

"Look at me, baby."  He held her chin with his thumb and index finger and turned her face to himself. She shut her eyes tightly because she didn't want to look at him. She wanted to do the opposite of what he was asking her to do. He smiled because she was looking super cute with her closed eyes and angry pout.

"Baby, I can do anything for you. I am here with you at home from a week and handling the work from the home. It is getting difficult for Cabir to manage everything in the office. Today, we have an important meeting. Cabir can't handle that meeting." Sidharth was explaining everything calmly and She opened her eyes in the middle only when he was explaining to her.

"But Hubby, when have I you to stay with me at home for twenty-four hours every day? I wanted but I have never asked you because I know work is also important. I am just angry because I wanted to go shopping with you and you cancelled the plan." She said in a cold tone, looking at him angrily.

"You can go shopping with Mukti and Abhi. They are also going shopping. Abhi told me when I was making breakfast for you." He suggested and this was the last hope for him to convince her.

Her eyes shimmered. "That's a great idea! Why didn't you tell me before about this? I wanted to go shopping with you but it's fine, I will manage with them." She said like she was doing a big favour on him. Sidharth sighed.

"I will be not there with you, so keep these few things in your mind. You have to take care of yourself and our baby." He said putting his hand on her tummy. She smiled and nodded her head at him in response.

"You will not eat junk food. You won't run in the mall and in fact, you won't walk fast even." He was explaining to her like a father was explaining his kid and she was meekly nodding her head like his innocent kid.

"I will go shopping, yippee." She squealed with excitement. Sidharth chuckled, seeing his excited baby.

"Now Could I get a kiss, my baby ?" He asked yanking her to himself by grabbing her hips. She looked at him with wide-open eyes in surprise.

"You never have to go ask, hubby. You have full right on me. My body and my soul is all yours. Yeh Sana puri ki puri tumhri hai." She said after sucking his lips and her hand held his face. He smiled broadly, listening to her words. Her words showed that what he was for her. He was her world. After that, he captured her lips for a sweet and soft kiss but they didn't come to know when it turned wild.

******

"No, Sidharth. What are you saying? You are asking me to go shopping with two pregnant women. It's getting so difficult for me to handle my wife and you are asking me to take Sana also. Without any doubt, she is the sweetest and cutest person but I can't trust pregnant women." Abhi freaked out when Sidharth asked him to take Sana also for shopping with him.

Sidharth was glaring at him in anger because he already got tired after fighting with Sana on the topic of shopping. Now Abhi was pissing him off by showing his tantrums.

"Abhi, I am not asking. I am ordering you to take Sana for shopping." Sidharth left the room saying this.

Abhi started crying, making a loud voice. "Bhagwan aap mujhse kis janam ka badla le rhai ho. Why are you sending me shopping with two pregnant women?" He said dramatically and started eating his nails nervously. ACP Abhimanyu Sigh who wasn't afraid of anything, he was getting scared of pregnant women.

Are you excited about how Abhi is gonna handle two preggy women? Hahaha.

Love Mehak