Part: 64

Sidharth showed the videotape to everyone. Everybody's eyes brimmed with tears after seeing the video. Sana was still silently crying in Sidharth's arms.

"Abhi jiju, please, I want to kill him." She requested Abhi, having so much pain in her eyes. They all looked at her helplessly.

"Sana, okay, I will let you kill him, but tell me one thing, don't you want to make him suffer as like he made your parents suffer, or else you want to give him easy death? Sana if you want to take revenge for your parents' death, then don't kill him, let him suffer in jail till his last breath." Abhi tried to make her understand. After that Sana didn't say anything, she was just crying silently. Sidharth took her inside the room.

Like this,  two weeks passed away. Sidharth and everyone was trying hard to make her happy, but she wasn't coming out of the trauma of losing her parents. She cried day and night in agony. His heart cried thousands time more seeing his baby in pain.

Sidharth took her in the garden because everyone had planned something for her.

(Kabhi kabhi Sana zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai,

Kabhi kabhi Sana wo bichad jaaye to ek sapna lagta hai,

Aise mein koi kaise apne aasuon ko behne se roke?

Aur kaise koi soch le everything's gonna be ok?)

First Abhi came in front of Sana, he was wearing the costume of Mickey Mouse. He was singing by holding the hand of her. She was just staring at him dejectedly. He was saying that Sometimes in life, it feels like that some person is our own, Sometimes if that person gets separated from us, then it feels as if it's a dream. In these circumstances, how can someone stop their tears? And how can someone think everything will be okay.

(Kabhi kabhi to lage zindagi mein rahi naa khushi aur naa mazaa,

Kabhi kabhi to lage har din mushkil aur har pal ek sazaa,

Aise mein koi kaise muskuraye, kaise hass de khush hoke?

Aur kaise koi soch le everything gonna be ok?)

Now Mukti and Khushi strolled to her and sang together. They were wearing the costume of tom and jerry. They were saying to her that sometime it seems life has no happiness and no fun. Sometimes it seems every day is a problem and every moment is a punishment. In these circumstances, how can someone smile and laugh with joy? And how can someone think "everything's gonna be okay"?

(Soch zara jaane jaa tujhko hum kitna chahte hai,

Rote hai hum bhi agar teri aankhon mein aasu aate hai,

Gaana to aata nahi hai magar phir bhi hum gaate hai,

Ki Sana maan kabhi, kabhi saare jahan mein andhera hota hai,

Lekin raat ke baad hi to savera hota hai..)

Now Sidharth sang  after cupping her face, having so much love and concern in his voice. He was saying to her that think, my beloved, about how much we love you. We also cry if We see there are tears in your eyes. We don't know how to sing, but We still sing, so like us if you can't smile but you can try to smile. Sometimes, Sana the world seems like a dark place. But after nighttime, there is always morning.

(Kabhi kabhi Sana zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai,

Kabhi kabhi Sana wo bichad jaaye to ek sapna lagta hai,