House of Instruments/House of Reunition

When they turned on the light, it left a blue hue over the room. In the center of the room was an old fashioned record which played the familiar music they heard, and throughout the entire room were instruments, which had grown a bit dusty, but were still standing in good shape.

Nina made her way to the record, brushing her fingers on the chimes along the way. She cut off the music.

"I don't recognize all these instruments," Patricia claimed.

"Some of them are ancient Egyptian," Eddie told her. "Like this." Eddie picked up a trapezoid-shaped wooden plank with strings stretching across from either end, and with metal pegs at the top end. "It's a Qanun."

"And you know this...how?" Patricia asked.

"We remember all this stuff," Nina told her and Fabian. "From past Osirions and Paragons most likely, but it's all in our memory. I didn't know these memories could be passed down."

"Why would these be here though? And even though many of them are ancient Egyptian, why would either of you be this connected to them?" Fabian questioned.

"It's not just the instruments," Eddie claimed. "It was also the music, but this whole room is just a part of our history."

"Look," Patricia pointed out. She walked a few paces, bent down, and picked up a tape recorder. "Another recording."

"Shall we go back downstairs and listen to it?" Fabian questioned.

"Maybe it entails the significance of the music," Nina pondered aloud. "Let's go."

The four of them went back downstairs and summoned the rest to the kitchen so they could listen to the recording. Fabian pressed play.

What is this room? I've found a room of such great beauty and significance to me and I cannot pinpoint exactly why. The only excuse I have is distant memory, almost as though from my childhood, but still not quite so. More so another life in another time. The melody drew me to this area I had not at first noticed. And when I entered this room, something strange struck me in the core, and I do not yet know what. The melody was ancient Egyptian, no doubt, and I am forced to believe it'll have some importance in the near future.

"So, we don't yet know what the music does," Nina sighed.

"Maybe-maybe a vision will happen this time," Amber suggested.

Eddie and Nina nodded to eachother and looked towards the others for approval. They both reached for the tape recorder and were instantly tossed into a vision just as their fingertips came in contact with the recorder.

They were tossed to the real world, in Alice's home(the Chosen One at the time). She woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and cried aloud, "Don't go into the room!"

Her breathing was harsh. She glanced to her right, seemingly looking right at Nina and Eddie. She stared there for a while.

"Can she see us?" Eddie whispered.

"She shouldn't be able to," Nina responded.

Alice got out of her bed, her nightgown dropping over her feet. She went towards Nina and Eddie, and they parted for her to keep waking as she passed them and went to the wall right behind them. It had the picture of the Osirion-her Osirion at the moment.

"Damn you," she muttered. Her fingers brushed on the portrait of him. "Why must you do this to me?"

"Ok, this must've happened at the time the Osirion went into the room," Eddie figured. "And Alice is seemingly in love with him?"