chapter: thirteen

stars

It's been a week since Hermione and Ron confirmed that they are officially dating. The both of them were very happy. Ron also talked to Harry about his relationship with Ginny. Harry was scared that he'll won't get approve of it. Ginny and Harry have been kind of secretly dating (everyone knew they were dating though), but since Ron was so happy with Hermione, he wanted everyone else to feel just as happy as him, so he gave Harry his blessing. So now, Harry and Ginny are officially dating, too.

All of them were so happy. I have never seen any of them this happy and filled with life and joy. I was so pleased that they shared this experience with me. That I was able to be a part of their journeys, their happiness, their growing love. But it also made kind of sad, because I wasn't able to share my experience with them. I couldn't share my happiness with them. And I was happy, I really was.

Draco and I had little dates at the Astronomy Tower or the old Potions class room every night. We slowly get to know each other again. It felt so right with him. Everything just felt so right. But there was still that one thought in the back of my head. The thought about how Hermione and the boys would react if they found out. Would they accept it and be happy that I'm happy? Or would they hate me for the rest of our lifes?

To be honest, I was too scared to find out, that's why I didn't think much about telling them.

The bell rang and tore me away from my thoughts. I grabbed my stuff and stood up. I turned around and saw the handsome tall Hufflepuff boy who still wore a sticking pflaster on his nose. I smiled over at him, he sent me a weak smile back and left the room. Cedric hasn't talked to me since Draco beat him up. He barley looked at me. I understood that he wanted to keep distance but I liked him as a friend and I'm sad that it has to be this way.

Hermione rubbed my back. "He still hasn't talk to you yet?" I shook my head. "What a dick!" she said "As if it's your fault that he got beaten up or something." Oh, if only she knew..

"Nevermind. We have History of Magic now, right?" I quickly changed the subject. "Yeah, about that.." Hermione said "Ron and I have to do something right now. Do you mind going alone?" I giggled. "Of course not. Do what you have to do." And with that said, Ron dragged Hermione out of the class room and she blew me a kiss before she left finally. I knew, they were going to snog in a broom closet or something. They did this almost after every class. They just can't keep there hands to themselves. I don't blame them. To be fair, I would do the exact same thing with Draco but it wasn't that easy.

I looked around to see if Harry was still there, so he could go with me. He wasn't. He was probably looking for Ginny. He tries to spent lots of time with her during the breaks since they don't have any classes together. So I left the class room alone.

The hallway was full with students, all of them heading to there next class. Out of sudden, someone grabbed by my wrist me and dragged me into a empty class room. It was Draco. Of course, it was Draco. Who else would yank me into an empty class room by my wrist? He always yanked me by my wrist when he came out of nowhere.

"Draco.." I sighed as he gently pressed me against the stone wall in said class room. He placed a kiss on my lips and started kissing my neck afterward. "You can not just drag me in a empty class room like this during daylight." I hissed. "What's wrong with that? I've missed you." He mumbled inbetween kisses. "I've missed you, too, Draco.." I slightly moaned as he kissed my sensitive spots and put my soft skin between his teeth. "but you can't do that, alright? What if anybody saw us?" I said worried, but Draco didn't seem to acknowledge what I was saying so I pushed him slightly away from my neck.

"Yeah, what if? I don't care what any of these people think" he said harshly. "I don't care about what random students think neither," I took a deep breath "but imagine if Hermione saw us. Or Harry."