chapter: seven

ungrateful bitch

My head hurted like hell when I woke up the next morning. I rubbed my eyes when I first woke up. The clock hanging on my wall across the bed said 8 am. Fuck, I missed breakfast.

I looked over to my nightstand to see a glass of water, aspirin and a plate with pancakes on it. I also found a note. 'Thought I'd let you sleep. Eat something and take the aspirin. See you in class, babe. xo Hermione.'

Man, she really is the best. Thankfully, I ate the pancakes and took the aspirin. Afterwards, I got myself ready for my class, DADA. I put on a black skirt and a white blouse with my Gryffindor tie, of course.

On my way to class, I thought about last night. I thought about how I should act towards Adrian now. I wasn't sure if our friendship is now restricted by what happened last night.

As I made my way over to mine and Adrians desk, I decided to have a talk to him later to make sure that everything is alright between us. I smiled at him as I sat down. "Did you sleep well?" he asked me. "I did, what about you?" I responded. We had a little chat before class actually started until one of the Slytherin boys who sat in front of us turned around.

"Wanna meet me after class in some empty class room or some closet, sweetheart?" he sent me a naughty smirk. "Excuse me?" I asked in confusion. I didn't even know this dudes name. "The way Adrian could have you after yesterday's party, I thought I could have you right after class. Unless you are booked up already, I mean." Adrian let out a small giggle. I snapped my head at him and sent him a glare. "What the hell did you told him, Adrian?"

No response.

"Everything. He told us literally everything, sweetheart." the one Slytherin boy said and bursted out into laugher. The boy besides him started laughing too. "What did you think, Adrian? You portrayed me like a whore." I stood up. My eyes filling with tears. Adrian grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to him. "Because you are!"

I yanked my hand out of his grasp and left the class room. Tears were running down my cheeks.

Everyone in Slytherin now thinks that I'm a whore. I just want to break Adrians freaking nose.

༄ ༄ ༄

Hermione ran after me after I left the class room. She found me crying in our dorm. She comforted me. She also told me that Lupin will talk to Dumbledore about what happened and that Adrian will be punished for what he did.

Hermione also convinced me that after the Christmas holidays, no one will remember what happened. And since it is the last week before Christmas I thought that I might manage to keep my head up. Showing everyone that they can not mess with me.

She also convinced me to get dinner with her in the evening. I skipped the rest of my classes for the day and I didn't have much appetite to be honest, but I wanted to go for her.

So we sat at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall with the Boys. They tried to comfort me. "You know, Scar, don't let this get to you. We know who you are and we'll always have your back." Ron said calmly. "Yeah, I know. I just thought that he really liked me." I just poked around my mashed potatoes. I really wasn't that hungry. "He will get what he deserve, I'm sure." Harry added. "I think, he just did." Hermione lightly pushed my arm with her elbow. I looked at her and she nodded her head to the entrance. My head snapped to the door and so did Rons and Harrys.

It was Adrian. He looked really damaged. Seems like he just came from the hospital wing. He had a blue eye, a cut above his lip and it seemed like he also had a broken nose. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I started at him until he sat down at the Slytherin table.