chapter: eighteen

forgiveness

"Pansy is a fucking cunt. Seriously, how can someone who has an angelic face be such a tremendous piece of shit?" I ranted to my friends after I told them about last night's party.  Obviously, I left the smutty details, of what happened between me and Draco after we left the party, out.

"At least, she now knows that she should better not mess with you." said Hermione proudly before taking a bit of her toast. The boys nodding to agree with her.

I was about to devote myself to my oatmeal as Ron's head turned to the entrance of the great hall and he marked something. "Wow, look who finally made it." I turned my head to see what he was talking about and found the Weasley twins stalking over to us. George seemed a bit hungover while Fred looked more brightly than ever.

"Had a fun night, I assume." I noted as the tall read-heads approached us, viewing at Fred's with hickeys covered neck. He just rose his eyebrows at me with a smirk lingering on his face. "Just as you, did you?" said Fred. "You and Malfoy were leaving the party pretty early and you didn't come back." I blushed and Ron almost spat out his coffee.

"It's a miracle that you even noticed that. I mean, you were already drunk as fuck when I just entered the party. Yet, George looks more wasted than you do."

"The secret, princess, is a good blowjob in the morning." he stated and turned around to look over to the Slytherin table, winking at the brunette girl he was dancing with at the party.

As all of us turned to the Slytherin table as well, my eyes didn't let on Fred's girl but on my man. He just poked around his spoon in his bowl with oatmeal. I saw Theodore and Blaise, who sat on each side from Draco, talking to him. But he didn't say anything back. Theodore rose his head and caught me looking. He waved over to me in enthusiasm, nudging Draco's arm with his elbow to make him look up as well. And he did. His silver eyes met mine. He put on a smile which looked very forced and not honest, I must admit. What's wrong with him?

"Who's that?" asked Hermione as I turned around again. "Oh, that's Theodore Nott. He is a friend of Draco's. Met him yesterday at the party and he is really funny." I responded.

When breakfast was over, Hermione went straight to the library. She wanted to look for a new book she could read. As if she haven't read every single book in that library at least two times. The boys and I went to the common room.

George went back to his dorm immediately. He didn't feel well at all and he thought some extra amount of sleep could help with that. Ron, Harry, Fred and me stayed at the common room.

Fred told me about the girl he was dancing with last night. Her name was Natalie. Apparently, they have met a few times before, but last night was something different, he said. "I can't wait to see her again." said Fred softly as he let himself fall in back of the armchair. "Do you like her Freddie?" a sweet smile grew onto my lips. He just shrugged. "I dunno." he responded, slightly blushing.

"But I know for sure, she gave me the best head I've ever received and it was the best sex I've ever had." he bragged. I pouted. "That kinda hurted me, though." I said playfully heartbroken before I started to giggle.

"What?" yelled Ron and my giggle faded. I was so focused on Fred and the conversation with him that I totally forgot about everything else around me. Including that Ron and Harry were sitting at the fireplace as well. "When?" Harry asked shocked. Fred and I looked at the confused boys, then at each other and the both of us bursted out into laughter.

It took a while for me and Fred to get over our laughters. Ron and Harry still looked at us quite shocked. Suddenly, the door to the corridors opened and Hermione walked in. With a book that she read two times already, she approached us. Ron jumped up from the sofa immediately and walked towards her. "What's going on in here?" asked Hermione as she noticed the look on Ron's face and Fred, who still struggled to not burst into laughter again.