chapter: six

!MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

pathetic

Hermione sat on her bed, waiting for me to finally choose an outfit. She wore a black highwaist jeans with a tight black crop top which had spagetthi straps. She did look really hot.

I still stood in front of my dresser in just my underwear, not sure what I should be wearing. "Maybe I get to shag Cedric Diggory tonight." Hermione said. "First of all, he lost the match. I don't think that he's in the mood for partying tonight. And second of all, let's be honest, Cedric is not the one you actually want to shag." I responded. Hermione threw a pillow at my face. I giggled.

"Come on, Mione. You should just tell Ron about how you feel. I got that feeling, that he pretty sure feels the same way." I suggested. "No way, Scar. I'm not going to tell him." I raised my eyebrows at her responds. "And you won't do it either." she said in a sternly voice. "Fine, but you definitely should do it soon. I'm just scared that you'll regret it if you don't." I said.

"Anyways, do you think you will do something with Adrian tonight?" she cocked her head at me. "I don't know. I mean, he is nice. He really is. And he is funny and smart and like good at absolutely everything but I don't know if I like him like that, you know?" I responded. "So, what speaks against it? A little bit of fun has never hurted anyone." she sent me a wink.

I thought about Draco, about what he was saying about Adrian.. about the kiss. I actually haven't thought about anything else since it happend. I just wanted to get it out of my mind. I didn't want to think about it anymore, I just wanted to forget about it.

"You take me way too long, babe." Hermione said as she stood up from her bed and walked towards my dresser. She now stood in front of it an inspected it. It didn't take her long to pull out an outfit for me. "Here, try this on!" she demanded. I did like she said.

"Damn, you'll be the hottest bitch in this place." Hermione complimented. "WE will be the hottest bitches in that place." I corrected her. I wore a black see-through long-sleeve shirt with a black bra under and a tight black skirt that ended just above my knees.

The boys were already in the common room, when we walked in to meet up with them. You should've seen the way Ron looked at Hermione when they noticed us. "Woah." Harry said. "You look great." Ron added, still admiring Hermione. "Thanks, guys." I said. "Party-time!"

There were lots of people in the Room of Requirment. Most of them were already drunk as shit. Everyone was in a good mood. This was going to be a very good night.

My eyes were roaming around the room and my glaze stopped at a group of Slytherins. Blaise, Draco, Pansy, Goyle and Adrian. Suddenly, all their eyes were on me. Dracos lips parted, like he was amazed by the look of me. Adrian put a smile on his face, said his goodbyes to his friends and went over to me.

"You came!" he said happily and nodded a hello to my friends. "Like I promised." I answered. "Do you wanna dance?" I looked over to Hermione waiting fot her to give me permission. She nodded and sent me a smile. "Sure." I said. He took my hand and leaded me to the dancefloor.

After a while of dancing I headed over to the table where the drinks were at. I poured another drink into my cup as someone touched my waist from behind. I flinched at the cold hands on my waist. "Malfoy," I grumbled "you scared the hell out of me." he just sent me a smirk. "You look fucking stunning, Scarlett." I frowned at him. Out of nowhere, he grabbed my right hand and put my palm on his trousers, right on his dick. My eyes widened in shock. I could feel his huge bulge inside his pants. Fuck, it feels so fucking big. "Look, what you're doing to me, Scar."