[ n i n e t e e n ]

"Dream, I just don't understand why you can't tell me. I'm your girlfriend." I sighed, leaning back in my chair.

"Don't take it personal, Sage. No one knows. Not even Punz." He sighed.

"Yes, but you're telling me you're just going to run off the rails like you did after the war, leaving me behind?" I protested.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You can't just pick and choose when you want to leave, Dream! This is your world. Control it." I seethed.

"You don't understand, Sage!" He yelled. "All I want is unity. I want one big Dream SMP. I want everyone to work together." He said. I took another deep sigh and rubbed my temples.

"Dream I don't think that starting wars, exiling people and manipulating will work the way you think."

"Enlighten me."

"You're saying you're about to pull this big, bad stunt and nobody will like you. If you seriously want people to be united, they're going to be united against you. Why can't you see that?"

Dream looked down at the table, exasperated.

"You don't know that, Sage. You have no clue what's going to happen. I will get what I want, no matter what I have to do." He said.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." I lied. Of course I didn't want him to get hurt, but it would be even worse if he hurt other people.

"I know. I'm sorry. You know I have to do this." He said, a hint of sadness in his voice. He stood up from his chair and walked around the table to me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you too." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes. The lying was breaking me. We pulled away from the hug and he wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I know you can stay strong for me, right?" He said. I felt stupid, like I was being comforted after scraping my knee at the age of six. Of course I was strong, but I didn't feel like it. Yet I still nodded.

"Of course."

[•••]

"Okay, so what's in this for me?" I asked.

"Simple." They said, giving me a smile. "You get what you've always wanted."

"And that would be?"

"Power. Control over the smp. Once he's gone, it's all yours. He feeds off of chaos and power, you can deprive him of it. You have more power then anyone on the smp and you know it." They said. "So, are you in?"

I nodded almost immediately.

"Yeah." I said. "See you there."

a/n- ok super short chapter i just don't want to be too inactive lolz

sorry i haven't been updating, it's hard because i have to wait for the real events of the smp :/

i wonder who sage was talking to? 👀