𝟶𝟾

10.16.20
10:38 ᴘᴍ

It was Friday night and Addison was at Tayler's party with Bryce. Bryce was off shotgunning white claws with the rest of sway so Addison took the time to look at the guest list.

(Mini a/n the party is at the triller compound so anyone that lives there isn't on this list)

She made a mental note of Dixie being on the list and headed over to the bathroom. She headed in since there were multiple stalls and looked at herself in the mirror. She admired her outfit for a bit and fixed it up a bit.

She had left the bathroom and walked over to sit on the stairs

She had left the bathroom and walked over to sit on the stairs. She heard someone call her name and she looked up. Charly was calling her to come upstairs from the top of the steps. She followed her into her and Tayler's room. Daisy and Abby were sitting on the bed talking while on their phones and Alissa was laying on the floor using her phone. Daisy paused talking to Abby and ran over to hug Addison. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever." The blonde said enthusiastically. "This hair really suits you." She started playing with Addison's hair. Addison just smiled and hugged her back. "Come sit over here with us." Daisy pulled her over to the side of the bed where she and Abby were sitting.

Charly went on the ground to talk to Alissa. Addison sat there awkwardly only knowing Daisy. "Here let me introduce you to everyone." Daisy pointed at the floor where Charly and Alissa were, "The one who brought you up here is Charly and the other girl is Alissa." Alissa waved at Addison and she waved back. "And this is Abby, I think you guys have met before.". Addison nodded her head," yeah we met at the Clubhouse that one time but it was for like 2 seconds." There was a knock on the door and Addison was thankful someone could get her out of the awkward situation. Charly went to open it and turned to Addison "it's for you." Dixie was standing in the doorway. Addison walked up to the door and Charly walked away. Dixie whispered into her ear, "Meet me in the bathroom I need to talk to you." Addison nodded and Dixie walked off. Addison turned back to the other girls. "I'll be right back just gonna go fix my makeup." She closed the door and headed to the bathroom.

419 ᴡᴏʀᴅs