𝟶𝟷

10.6.20

Addison's POV:
I woke up at 10 o'clock to Enzo and Lucas screaming in my face, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!". I pushed them away from me because of the sudden shock. "Ow!" Enzo exclaimed, he didn't even hit anything he was just being dramatic.

"Sorry guys...thanks" I mumbled under my breath I was tired and confused. They got off my bed and started walking to the door. Enzo mumbled something before leaving the room. All I could hear was "Mom ..... you .. come downstairs." There were other words but I couldn't hear them. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I had this on:

I walked down the stairs to see pancakes on the table with helium balloons on the floor next to the chair

I walked down the stairs to see pancakes on the table with helium balloons on the floor next to the chair. There were three presents as well. I waved good morning to my mom while rubbing my eyes and she signaled for me to take a seat. Kristen was sitting next to me she slipped me something under the table so no one would see.

It was a new puff bar(She might not vape anymore but there's a picture of her with a puff bar). She had broken mine the week before and I guess this was the replacement. I took the box and looked at her. I mouthed the words 'Thanks' and hid the box behind me. I grabbed the syrup and poured some on my pancakes before digging in. When I finished eating I opened the first gift, it was from my parents. Inside it was a card and a flat heart-shaped necklace with 'A.R.E' carved into the back. I smiled and thanked my parents, my dad put it on my neck and it was cold but I didn't complain.

I opened the next gift which was from Kristen and my aunt. Inside was a Pandora charm which I thanked them for and put aside to put on my bracelet later. I opened the last gift from Enzo and Lucas. It was a bunch of gum and candy. My parents probably bought it and they just signed the card, because even they were shocked when I got it out of the bag. "I gotta go get dressed I'm going out with Dixie for the day," I announced. My mom took my plate and I put everything back in the bags quickly showing the puff bar back into the bag.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I changed into this:

At that moment I got a text from Dixie saying to come outside

At that moment I got a text from Dixie saying to come outside. I walked outside and she was holding a bag and some balloons. She was wearing this:

I hugged her and she put the stuff in the backseat of her car and I got in the front seat

I hugged her and she put the stuff in the backseat of her car and I got in the front seat. Dixie got in the driver's side and handed me the bag. "Don't open it until we get to the place." She said in a stern yet non-intimidating tone. I had no clue where we were going. "Where are we going?" I asked her. She just smiled. "That's a surprise."

513 ᴡᴏʀᴅs