14

11.2.20
10:32 ᴘᴍ

Dixie was sitting in the car at Dunkin with Charli drinking her coffee. She hadn't seen or talked to Addison in over a week since they hooked up. She had already been beating herself up over her losing control that night and now Addison ignoring her was making it 10 times worse.

"Hey." She heard Charli say, she had been spaced out in her thoughts and didn't even realize it. "I hope you're not thinking about Addison again. If she ghosted you that's her loss, she's not even that special." Dixie ignored Charli and started driving. "Too much?", Charli asked. Dixie nodded her head and turned the corner into their parents' neighborhood, "Now can you stop bad-mouthing her." It was the first thing she'd said in a while. "Listen you can like her if you want, but I'm not gonna sit here and praise a girl who used my sister." Dixie stopped the car abruptly, "SHE DIDN'T FUCKING USE ME ALRIGHT WILL YOU GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD?!". Charli glared at her sister and opened the car door, "I'm walking. Go home." Dixie calmed down and started driving, catching up to Charli, "Come on Char I'm sorry, just get in the car I don't know what I would do if you got hurt.". Charli kept walking and Dixie followed her until she got home before going back to her apartment.

11:02 ᴘᴍ

Dixie got home and threw her keys on the table and collapsed on the couch. She turned on the tv before getting a text on her phone.

She sat on her couch debating whether or not to meet her

She sat on her couch debating whether or not to meet her. Was it Addison? Why was she texting from an unknown number? Why hadn't she heard from her in 2 weeks?

301 ᴡᴏʀᴅs