𝟸𝟼

𝟷𝟷.𝟹𝟶.𝟸𝟶
7:40 ᴘᴍ

They arrived at the restaurant 10 minutes before their reservation. They sat outside of the restaurant waiting, Addison cuddled up to Dixie on the bench. Dixie draped her leather jacket over Addison's shoulders when she saw her shivering. As they sat on the bench Dixie felt a buzz under her leg; their table was ready. The taller girl nudged the shorter up and they entered the restaurant. They were led to their table where they ate before leaving and giving a 50% tip and having a brief argument over who was paying.

As they left the restaurant, Addison felt someone staring at them and turned her head to the left. Sure enough, there was a paparazzi. She just stared for a minute before shaking her head 'no'. She whispered to Dixie "there's paparazzi behind us" and Dixie, sensing that Addison was uncomfortable, promptly flipped them off. They walked to their car completely swarmed by paparazzi, Dixie helped Addison into the passenger seat before getting in the driver's seat. She turned on the heat before kissing her deeply, in front of all of the cameras. Finally, she could be with the girl she had fought so hard for.

A/N I'm gonna do a sequel to this book but I'm gonna write the whole thing first before I put it out. Dw I'll drop sneak peeks and stuff ;) hope you enjoyed it!! Also, he's all that/she's all that reference with the song 😏