𝟶𝟽

10.14.20
3:00 pm

It had been a week and the only people Dixie had come out to were Charli, Avani, and her mom. She was too scared to come out to her dad and she and Addison were starting to drift apart, with Dixie not liking Bryce and telling Addison to leave him, it left a gap in their friendship. She sat on her bed with her eyes slowly getting heavier. Just when she was about to fall asleep she heard someone knock on her door.

She got out of bed and slowly inched towards the door with the little energy she had left in her. She looked through the peephole and immediately opened the door when she saw Addison standing there with a box and a bouquet of roses. Without hesitation, the taller girl bear-hugged the other girl. "You're crushing my organs.." Addison said in a quiet voice. Dixie backed up and Addison handed her the small box. "What is it?" She asked skeptically, "It's wrapped up for a reason I'm not gonna ruin the surprise" Addison handed her the roses and held her hands behind her back. Dixie tripped over her words realizing she had never invited her inside, "uh- um..w-would you like to come inside?". Addison smiled and stepped into the house, she took off her shoes and sat on the couch with Dixie. "You know I've really missed you these past couple of days..why didn't you call me?" Dixie asked with her hand on Addison's back. "I- um.. I just lost time and I thought you wouldn't mind and I never meant to hurt your feelings it's just-" Dixie shut the other girl up with a kiss. Addison didn't pull away but also didn't feed into it. Dixie moved her hand up her thigh and Addison pulled away.

"This- This feels wrong...I have a boyfriend..and I don't like girls.." Addison got up and grabbed her shoes. She left the apartment without even putting them on. Bryce had cheated in the past but two wrongs don't make a right, right?

Dixie started to hyperventilate as the reality of what just happened set in. She just ruined her friendship with Addison because she couldn't control herself. She calmed herself down and realized she never opened the gift. She sat down and unwrapped the paper covering the box. She opened the small box and saw it was a locket. She looked closer to read what was engraved on it. It said Dixison. She opened the locket and found a picture she and Addison took back in January.

 She opened the locket and found a picture she and Addison took back in January

She held the locket tightly in her hand before finally putting it on. She went to her bedroom and opened Twitter. She clicked on the quill in the corner, "I'm sorry.." she tweeted it out and closed the app, finally letting her eyes close so she can take a nap.

A/N is that Dixison content? Haven't seen that in a while. This chapter wasn't exactly how I planned it but still.

509 ᴡᴏʀᴅs