𝟶𝟿

10.16.20
10:58 ᴘᴍ

Addison walked into the bathroom with the music of the party still blasting through the door. Dixie was leaning against a wall. Addison walked over and sat on the counter that was next to her. "You wanted to talk?" she said putting her hands in her lap. "Yeah...about what happened at my house. I'm so sorry I don't know what happened. A-are you mad at me?" Dixie said fiddling with her hands. "Look Dixie I'm not mad at you, I just feel like I cheated on Bryce," Addison said looking at her feet.

"He already cheated on you like 5 times in the 5 months you've been dating." Dixie held Addison's hands and looked into her eyes. Addison looked away at the ground, "I know but it just feels wrong.".
Dixie moved Addison's head to look at her, "Listen, If you wanna stay you can but if you ever need to tell me something I'm right here." Just before Dixie walked out of the bathroom Addison stopped her, "Wait.". Dixie turned around to face her. "I need to talk to you about something that happened last week." Addison looked down at the ground and Dixie walked back over to her.

"You can tell me anything," Dixie said holding her hand. "When we got back to sway after my birthday, Bryce got really angry again and he pushed me into a wall." Addison pulled her hand away. "I wouldn't go see you because he bruised my wrist. I didn't want you to see me in pain, I'm sorry Pixie.". Dixie slowly filled with rage, how dare he hurt the one person that was always there for him. Addison hugged Dixie, "Just promise me you won't do anything to him.". Dixie hugged her back and slowly calmed down, "Fine.". Addison left the bathroom and made her way back downstairs to Bryce.

A/N you better have read this with the music. Anyways Imma just be pumping out chapters all week so yw I guess. I have plans for this story that I don't wanna lose so I'm just gonna write them all now. Also, I proofread this.

You're valid and worth it, I love you. ❤️

372 ᴡᴏʀᴅs