𝟷𝟿

11.10.20
2:30 ᴘᴍ

It had been a week since Dixie had last seen Addison, she was starting to get extremely worried, worried to the point where she would have panic attacks just thinking about her best friend's wellbeing. The older girl had been seen out in public with bruises a couple of times and just claimed they were from the gym, everyone believed her, but Dixie knew what was happening.

She knew she had to do something, but what could she possibly do? She knew if she stepped in it would only get worse for Addison, so over the week, she had distanced herself from the blonde although she lived just upstairs from her.

She had just gotten out of bed and was ready for breakfast when she heard a knock on her door. It was Addison. She had bruises all over her stomach that were visible with her crop-top, her lip was busted, and she could barely keep her left eye open. The second Dixie opened the door she collapsed into her arms.

"ADDISON!" Dixie screamed, she brought her inside and laid her on the couch. Her breathing was unsteady and she was struggling to stay awake. Dixie quickly got her phone from her kitchen counter and called 9-1-1, before comforting Addison on the couch, "You're gonna be ok, please don't fall asleep.". She felt horrible, if she had just said something her best friend, the person who had been with her through everything, wouldn't be on her couch barely alive. The paramedics came through the door and loaded Addison onto a stretcher and just like that she was gone again. All Dixie could do was watch as her friend was taken away to the hospital, she didn't even know if she was going to survive, and to be honest, neither did the paramedics.

She sat there on her couch clutching a pillow with Addison's blood on it before finally getting dressed and getting into her car, heading to the hospital while making a call to Addison's mom.

A/N: I wrote this in 3 minutes give me a break.
Checked with Grammarly
Also, the word count always includes the author's note.

369 ᴡᴏʀᴅs