⚠️𝟷𝟾⚠️

TW// Verbal Abuse, Mention of ed, sl*t shaming, body shaming
Skip to the end of the chapter for a quick summary if any of this triggers you

11.2.20
9:32 ᴘᴍ

Addison sat on the bed unnervingly, fearful of what Bryce would do to her. He had ignored her all day and all he said was that she would pay for the little 'incident' that happened earlier. She heard the bedroom doorknob jiggle before an abrupt and loud banging on the door. She quickly got up and unlocked it, Bryce and BDave were standing at the door.

"Sorry I thought you were Noah babe." He kissed her and gently pushed her away. She knew it was just a facade so he didn't look bad in front of him. He went over to his computer and showed BDave one of the blog bits he was in making sure everything looked good. He eventually left and Bryce walked over to Addison on the bed. "Move." He clenched his fists getting closer to her on the bed. She quickly got up and stood next to the bed, waiting. "Go get me some fucking food slut.". She held herself, walking off, heading towards the kitchen.

10:10 ᴘᴍ

Addison came back into the room with a sandwich and a bag of pretzels, she gave Bryce the sandwich and went to the other side of the bed to lay down. She opened the bag of pretzels and he looked over at her. "Put those down you eat enough as is" He rolled his eyes, "what?" she was upset and could feel the tears building up in her eyes. "Put down the fucking pretzels." He snatched them out of her hands and threw them across the room, "Look at you." he rolled his eyes and faced away from her in the bed, "You should just go back on that diet thing you were on back in January.". Her cheeks began to burn and it felt like there was barbed wire around her neck, "I had bulimia." she hurried her face in her hands. "I mean, it was working for you." He threw the plate across the bed to Addison's side making it hit the floor. "Clean that shit up."

She got off the bed in defeat, held her arm, and left the room.

A/N here's some key points:
• Bryce "mistakes" Addison for Noah and breaks down the door
• Bryce puts on a 'nice guy' show to BDave
• Bryce sl*t shames Addison
• Bryce brings up Addison's ed from January(only cannon in this book)

432 ᴡᴏʀᴅs