𝟷𝟹

10.18.20
9:32 ᴘᴍ

Addison woke up in Dixie's arms still confused and wondering if what happened the night before happened or if she had imagined it. Dixie squeezed Addison tighter and kissed her cheek. "Good Morning" Her voice was raspy and she was barely awake. Addison gently moved Dixie's hands and got out of bed. She knew what she had to do, she grabbed Dixie's phone and sent the screenshot of the post to herself. She grabbed a towel and took a quick shower before borrowing some of Dixie's clothes.

 She grabbed a towel and took a quick shower before borrowing some of Dixie's clothes

She headed out the door, grabbing her car keys. She started up her car and thought about what she was about to do.

10:00 ᴀᴍ

Addison pulled up to sway and stepped out of the car she gathered the courage to go and knock on the door hoping the other sway boys were awake. She knocked on the door and Bryce answered it. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside, "Where the hell were you? Stop making me look like a bad fucking boyfriend.". She looked into his eyes with fear, "I'm sorry.". He let go, walked over to the couch, and sat down. Addison followed him and sat next to him. She looked down and fiddled with her hands, "I don't think we should be together anymore." She looked up to see Bryce admonishing her with just a look.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He wrapped his arm around her. "I'm breaking up with you.." she winced in pain as he strengthened his grip on her neck. She tried to move away, "Nevermind. I'm sorry.". Bryce loosened his grip and moved his arm off of her, "Good."

A/N Big Words

289 ᴡᴏʀᴅs