𝟷𝟷

10.17.20
10:23 ᴀᴍ

Dixie woke up to the sun shining into her eyes and the covers pulled off of her. Addison had wrapped herself in the blanket like a burrito, she didn't mind and rolled over to use her phone. She scrolled through her explore page on Instagram for a while before stumbling on a post that filled her with rage

 She scrolled through her explore page on Instagram for a while before stumbling on a post that filled her with rage

(it's not supposed to look real, not tryna get sued for defamation 🥰)

She saved the post and screenshot before getting up to take a shower. She was soaping up her skin and think like of how to tell Addison while ' We fell in love in October' played on her phone. She was washing her hair when she heard a knock on the bathroom door. She knew it was Addison, "You can come in but I'm showering.". Addison replied tired, "I just need to use the bathroom do you have another one?". Dixie Opened her eyes and put her head out of the curtain, "I don't but you can come in, I won't look.". She put her head back in the shower and the door slowly opened. Addison looked at the floor and walked in. She didn't talk the entire time did what she needed to, washed her hands, and walked out.

Dixie turned off the shower and grabbed her towel. She wrapped it around herself and sat on the edge of the tub drying off. She wrapped the towel around her hair and got dressed in the clothes she brought into the bathroom.

10:47 ᴀᴍ

10:47 ᴀᴍ

She walked out into her bedroom and decided to tell Addison. Dixie sat next to Addison on the bed and put her arm around her, "I need to tell you something" She looked down at her phone. "What is it?" Addison looked at Dixie and put her hands in her lap. "It's better if I show you." Dixie opened Instagram and showed her the post. Addison froze and tears started to form in her eyes. Dixie pulled her into a hug and the shorter girl started to cry into her shoulder. "Listen you're worth so much, Bryce is a fucking idiot if he can't see he already has the best girl in the world." Addison squeezed her tighter and Dixie rubbed her back. "Do you wanna lay down?" She asked. Addison nodded and Dixie put on a movie while Addison lay on her chest.

3:45 ᴘᴍ

They had been lying there for almost 5 hours and Dixie decided it was finally time to get up. She started to get up when Addison grabbed her shirt, "Don't leave me,...please.". "Come on we've been here for 5 hours it's time to get up" She moved the shorter girl off her chest and got out of bed. Addison reached her arms out with her hands making a grabby movement. Dixie grabbed her hands and pulled her up, she grabbed her a towel and Addison left to go take a shower.

503 ᴡᴏʀᴅs