𝟸𝟺

11.28.20
9:23 ᴘᴍ

Dixie lays alone on her couch trying to figure out what went wrong when suddenly there was a knock at her door. She got up to open it and as the door creaked open she saw Addison standing there at her door. Before Dixie could even get a word out the shorter girl squeezed her waist so tight she couldn't breathe. The brunette girl spoke through tears, "I'm so sorry, I just got so wrapped up in everything and-", Dixie shut the shorter girl up by pulling her into a long kiss as they exchanged fluids.

Dixie pulled her into the apartment and closed the door behind her. She pulled away and kissed the brunette girl on the forehead. "You're fine, it was my fault.". Addison smiled and looked up at the taller girl. "Can it go back to how it was before. When we were just watching movies in your bed?" She tucked the freckled girl's hair behind her ear. Dixie smiled and chuckled slightly, "I don't see why not." In one swift moment she picked up the shorter girl and carried her back to her bed. She dropped her on the bed and put a movie on the tv.

Dixie pulled off Addison's shoes and cuddled up to her, spooning the smaller girl. She gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before emerging herself into the movie.

A/N Enjoy the last few chapters of this book. I'm gonna try to Finnish it at or before 30 chapters.

227 ᴡᴏʀᴅs