❗️𝟷𝟶❗️

10.16.20
11:25 ᴘᴍ

Addison was sitting next to Bryce waiting for him to sober up so they could go home, she didn't want to be alone with him but she also couldn't leave him at the party alone. She got him some water and stayed with him until he could walk in a straight line. She got him in the passenger seat and started driving him back to sway.

10.16.20
11:40 ᴘᴍ

They got back into Bryce's room and he was already sober. Bryce pushed Addison against the wall and threw her legs around his waist. He started rough and pushed his tongue into her mouth. He threw her on the bed and pulled off her shirt. Addison went to pull off his shirt but he slammed her arms back down over her head, "you just sit back and enjoy it, baby." He pulled down her pants and got to work.

10.17.20
12:10 ᴀᴍ

Bryce rolled over in bed, they had only gone for 30 minutes and Addison didn't even finish. He fell asleep without saying a single word to her. She got up and got her clothes on. She quietly got out of bed and walked out the front door. She got in the car and drove over to Dixie's apartment.

12:25 ᴘᴍ

She knocked on the door not expecting her to answer, after a minute the door opened and Dixie stood there tired, "hey" Addison mumbled under her breath. Dixie pulled her into the apartment and sat her on the couch, "what happened?". Addison sat there upset, "nothing.". Dixie looked at her upset and put her arm around her, "Then why are you here this late? You're normally asleep by now." Addison turned her head away, "It's nothing important, I just didn't wanna stay at sway. I'm still scared...". Dixie hugged her "come on you can sleep with me."

Addison followed her into the room and put on the t-shirt Dixie gave her. They lied next to each other and Addison eventually cuddled up to Dixie and fell asleep with her head buried in her chest.

A/N This was low-key short asf. Imma try to put out a chapter of at least one of my stories every day. Anyways it's 11:16 in Florida as I'm writing this good night.

391 ᴡᴏʀᴅs