𝟶𝟸

10.6.20
10:30 ᴀᴍ

Addison's POV:
We pulled over and Dixie gave me a blindfold from the armrest. I took the hint and started to put it on. "Can you just tell me where we're going?" I asked I was kind of annoyed at this point. "We're almost there just hold on" She was laughing as she said it. I felt the car start to move and I gripped onto the bag.

After 20 minutes I feel the car fully stop and hear Dixie take off her seatbelt. She opened the door and I assume she walked around the front of the car. She opened my door and took the blindfold off of me. I looked and saw we were at the movies. "Check the bag," She said with a smile. I smiled back and looked in the bag there was a blanket, 2 tickets, and a bag of watermelon sour patch kids. "Do you like it?" She asked me, I hadn't shown any emotion up to this point I was shocked she put this much thought into my gift.

"I literally love it Dix" I giggled while talking, trying to hold back tears. Dixie could tell, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Come on the previews start in 15 minutes." I put everything in the bag and took out the tickets. We walked into the theater and got to our movie area. We found our seats, front row. I took out the blankets and reclined in the chair. Dixie handed me her key chain with pepper spray. "I'll be back with popcorn and drinks keep this." She walked away and I put my bag on her seat.

Dixie came back after 10 minutes and gave me my drink. She put our popcorn in the middle of the chairs and I spread the blanket across us. The movie started and we fixed our attention on it.

Halfway through the movie we both put our hands into the popcorn bucket and touched hands for a moment. I just looked over embarrassed, but I liked it, I felt a connection between us.

When the movie was over we walked out of the theater and got into the car. I put my hand on the armrest and Dixie put hers on top of mine. I pulled my hand away and looked away from her. "Sorry" I heard her say in a low tone. I felt bad so I had to make up an excuse "It's fine I just needed my phone." I grabbed my phone and smiled. She got a text and we started driving.

We drove to Dave and Busters and stayed there playing games and eating for a while, occasionally taking a photo with fans

6:30 ᴘᴍ

We pulled up at the hype house and Dixie gave me a blindfold. I was used to it at this point and just put it on. I heard her door open then close. It was a couple of seconds before I heard arguing outside of my door. I could make out 2 voices, my boyfriend Bryce and Dixie. I could only figure out a couple of words. "Just ... .. open ... ....... door," Dixie said in an annoyed tone. "She's .. girlfriend ... ....... asshole" It was Bryce, he was being aggressive again. The next thing I know someone opened the door, a masculine hand grabbed mine and slowly led me out of the car. We walked up the driveway and I heard the door open.

Once we were in Bryce went behind me and took off my blindfold. The lights flicked on and everyone jumped out yelling "Surprise!" I hugged Bryce and buried my head in his chest out of embarrassment, I hated the spotlight being on me. Just then the lights flickered and then shut off, revealing everything to be glow in the dark. I looked at everything in awe then turned back to Bryce, everyone else had already gone back to doing their own thing. "You remembered", I had mentioned it a couple of months back but didn't think anyone remembered.

I went over to the drinks table with Bryce and picked up some drinks. I saw Dixie standing alone in the corner and attempted to walk over to her. Bryce pulled me back and put his arm around me. "Don't worry about her, it's your night enjoy it." He said looking down at me. He leaned in and started whispering, "And maybe later we can do something else." He winked then walked off to talk to Blake.

11:45 ᴘᴍ

I spent the rest of the party taking photos and staying around Bryce. I got my stuff from Dixie's car and got in the car with Bryce. We drove back to sway and went up to his room.

A/N next chapter is going to be potentially triggering so feel free to skip it if you are sensitive to abuse I wanna make sure everyone reading feels safe. ❤️

831 ᴡᴏʀᴅs