𝟸𝟸

𝟷𝟷.𝟸𝟹.𝟸𝟶
𝟹:𝟶𝟶 ᴘᴍ

It had been a couple of days. Noah and Blake kicked Bryce out of sway and he was staying with Tayler. What happened reached a tea page for a brief while before it got taken down. Everyone knew what Bryce did.

Dixie was sitting by Addison's side in her hospital bed while Sheri and Heidi got Addison's stuff ready so she could be discharged from the hospital. They stepped out of the room and went to the car, it was just Dixie and Addison in the room. Addison reached her hand up and touched Dixie's cheek "I just wanted to say thank you.." her voice was weaker than she was. Dixie cupped her off her hand, "You don't have to thank me, I know you would do the same for me."

Addison nodded her head and they stared into each other's eyes for a while. They both leaned in close to each other and then,..the door opened and Dixie jumped back in her chair. It was their moms. "Come on pixie let's get Addison in the car" They all helped her off the bed and into the wheelchair, Dixie pushed to the car and helped her into the backseat before getting in the car herself.

Dixie sat in the backseat with Addison. She looked over to her she noticed the way the light hit her eyes just right to make her eyes turn from a shade of brown to a light honey color. Addison eventually noticed her stares and turned to look at her. She smiled the best she could and scooted over to rest her head on the freckled girl's shoulder. Dixie wrapped her arm around Addison and pulled her in closer.

𝟹:𝟷𝟻 𝚙𝚖

They pulled up to their apartment complex, Dixie carried the weaker girl to her apartment and laid her in the bed.

A/N I wrote most of this at 2 am fell asleep then wrote the last part just now. :p