𝟸𝟻

𝟷𝟷.𝟹𝟶.𝟸𝟶
6:30 ᴘᴍ

Dixie and Addison were getting ready in the taller girl's apartment. She had asked the shorter girl out on a date and of course, she said yes. Addison put on a short black dress with a slit at the leg, while Dixie was wearing a black satin top and black jeans. "Hey, Addi" Dixie called from the bathroom, "Yeah?". Dixie stepped out of the bathroom into the brunette's view, "How do I look in this?" Addison stepped up to her, "Perfect." She connected lips with the taller girl and broke away shortly after. The taller girl smirked and rolled her eyes, "I don't know why I ask you anything."

She went back into the bathroom and grabbed her phone on the counter, "Hey Siri FaceTime my sister." He phone responded shortly after "Making a FaceTime call to Addict🍩". She propped her phone up in her ring light and stood a little ways away from it. Charli soon picked up the phone. "Hey Dix," She said with the phone pointed at the ceiling. Dixie sat on the edge of her bathtub, "How does this outfit look?" She saw her sister peek her head over the camera so that her eyes and nose were visible. "You look good, where are you going?" She disappeared again. "I'm going out with Addison." She popped back up again. "Like going out, going out, or like hanging out?". Dixie stood up, "out on a date." She grabbed her phone, "no more questions bye." Charli was off-camera but her voice still appeared "wait. How's Ad-" she was cut off by Dixie hanging up the phone. Addison wanted to put the whole thing behind her and people asking questions wasn't gonna help her do that.

Dixie walked out of the bathroom to see Addison sitting on the bed with her face in her hands. She rushed over to sit by her. "You ok?" She leaned down to face her. Addison looked up, "Finally, I need to do my makeup." She got up and went into the bathroom. Dixie rolled her eyes and laid down on the bed.

A/N I'm gonna finish up this story so I can focus on my other one's

371 ᴡᴏʀᴅs