𝟸𝟹

𝟷𝟷.𝟸𝟽.𝟸𝟶
𝟸:𝟸𝟺 ᴘᴍ

Dixie had been staying with Addison for 5 days now. Their relationship was slowly but surely mending.

Dixie sat next to Addison on the couch, she was watching "9-1-1" on Hulu. "What do you want for lunch?", "I don't know..pizza?" the brunette replied, her eyes fixed on the television screen. "I'll order dominoes then.." Dixie looked down at her phone slightly dejected. Addison looked over to her, "what's wrong?". Dixie looked up and over at the other girl, "Nothing." Addison stretched her arms out for a hug, "come here". Dixie went over and put her head on her chest. Addison began stroking her head slowly, "tell me what's wrong..I know you, Dixie, you're acting weird.". Dixie sighed, "I just feel like you didn't mean anything we did before you got hurt, I mean. You just haven't been the same.". Addison looked away, "you're right. I just feel like if I hadn't gotten so close to you, I wouldn't have almost died."

Dixie pushed away from Addison, "you're blaming me now? This is all Bryce's fault Addi!". "I know! It's just..." She said as she slapped her hands down on her legs. The taller girl stood up, "You just what?! You think I'm the problem?!" "I just need to know the fucking truth Addison."  Her voice was strained like she wanted to cry.

Addison stood up, "the truth is that I fucking love you, ok?!" Addison started hyperventilating and crying as she sat back on the couch and curled into a ball in the corner. Dixie swallowed the lump in her throat and went up to Addison, "I'm sorry..I don't know what I was thinking. I was being selfish and-" she was cut off by Addison, "just leave me alone.". "But.." Dixie tried to talk. "Go Away!" Addison yelled back at her. Dixie got up and grabbed her keys, walking out the front door and back to her apartment.

A/N probably gonna end this at around 30 chapters.

339 ᴡᴏʀᴅs