⚠️𝟸𝟷⚠️

⚠️TW// mentions of s3lf h@rm, @buse, and mental health ⚠️
Summary at end of chapter

11.18.20
5:20 ᴘᴍ

It had been an entire week since the 'incident', Bryce had all of their friends convinced Addison was unstable and hurt herself on purpose. Addison hadn't had the strength nor the courage to defend herself.

Everyone was hanging out at sway, Dixie was huddled up in the corner of the couch in a hoodie hugging her pillow while texting Addison. Everyone online was oblivious to anything that had happened and had just fallen for the excuse that her appendix had ruptured. Suddenly Avani, Charli, Madi, Bryce, Blake, Amalie, Chase, Anthony, and Noah came into the living room and sat around the table. From the bottle, Dixie just assumed they were gonna play spin the bottle which made her a little concerned seeing Charli in the group. Avani turned around and faced Dixie, "we're gonna play truth or dare wanna join?", Dixie predictably hesitated before eventually nodding her head and sitting in between Amelie and Charli.

The game went on pretty normally for about 10 minutes until on Dixie's turn the bottle landed on Bryce. She stared at him with hatred in her eyes before asking him a question that darkened the atmosphere in the room, "what happened to Addison?". Everyone just kind of looked around at each other uncomfortably until Bryce answered, "I already told you, she was a fucking psychopath, she did it to herself." Dixie stared deep into his eyes, "I'll give you one more chance to answer that question again." She pulled her phone out of her pocket and pulled up 'voice memos'. Bryce clenched his teeth, "I told you the truth now let's just keep playing."

He reached for the bottle when Dixie pressed on one of the recordings and it started playing, on the recording were the muffled voices of Bryce and Tayler, "Listen if anyone finds out what I did to Addison my career's over. I need you to go down to the hospital and just shake her up a bit." "Alright just calm down no one's gonna know." "I'm just stressed out alright?" "What happened anyway?" "She wouldn't listen to me so I pushed her around a little, I didn't expect anything this bad to happen."

Dixie stopped the recording and everyone turned to look at Bryce. "What the fuck was that?" Avani's voice was raspy like she wanted to cry, she had believed every horrible lie Bryce fed to her about Addison. "That's fake she's lying." Bryce got up started backing up from the table. Noah stood up and got in his face, "That night on her birthday when I knocked on your door because I heard something hit the wall...you hit her...didn't you." Bryce just smiled. Noah grabbed his shirt and slammed him into the wall, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!". Charli never showed any emotion but deep down she felt a knot in her stomach, all of those horrible things she said about Addison because she thought she was playing with Dixie, all she wanted to do was take all of those words back.

Bryce pushed Noah to the ground, "I'm going to my room I'm done with this shit." He went upstairs and Charli held onto Dixie who was hyperventilating with tears running down her face at this point.

Everyone was going to know what that monster did to her friend...

A/N yeah I'm gonna start wrapping up the story and probably end it off at chapter 30 or so, so that I can start a new book.

Quick Summary:
They play truth or dare and everyone finds out what really happened to Addison, since Bryce had been feeding them lies about her having a mental illness and doing it to herself

640 ᴡᴏʀᴅs