🔥𝟷𝟸🔥

10.17.20
10:46 ᴘᴍ

Dixie rolled over in bed to face Addison, she was on her phone. The darker-haired girl took the other girl's phone and held it above her just out of reach. "Dixie give me my phone, you're not funny.", She was done with her shit. "No way, pay attention to me." Dixie threw Addison's phone into a pile of clothes on the floor. "What the fu-" Addison was cut off by the taller girl kissing her. Her first instinct was to pull away but she thought of how she had wanted to experiment with girls in the past and decided to feed into it.

Dixie gripped Addison's thigh as she pushed her tongue farther down her throat. She moved the other girl onto her lap and she grabbed her ass. Addison put her arms around the taller girl as the kiss became rougher. She pulled away and pulled off the other girl's shirt, over her head. She moved down to the taller girl's bottom half and rubbed her hand over her bulge electing a small moan.

Addison pulled down Dixie's sweat pants as well as her boxers, revealing her hard cock. Dixie ran her fingers through the shorter girl's hair as she started to stroke her dick. She softly licked the tip causing Dixie to moan. She put the whole 8-inches in her mouth slightly gagging. The brunette started bobbing her head up and down while swirling her tongue, letting it hit the back of her throat a couple of times. Dixie was trying to hold back her moans while her toes started curling. "Fuck-" she said softly. The brunette picked her head up and sat up. She stripped down in front of the other girl and laid down on the bed. Dixie moved over her so that they were missionary.

She slowly pushed into the other girl and slowly started to thrust in and out of her. Addison was slowly letting her moans get louder as Dixie went faster. Dixie kept going with her thrusts getting sloppier and more aggressive while the other girl was screaming from the pleasure. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Addison yelled through her moans. Dixie stayed focused and went faster until the other girl came all over her dick. She pulled out and came on the brunette's stomach.

10.17.20
11:36 ᴘᴍ

They laid there for a while, Dixie tried to catch her breath while Addison laid there with cum on her stomach trying to figure out what had just happened and if she liked it or not. Dixie got up and cleaned herself up before getting her dressed. She helped Addison clean up and get dressed before snuggling up with her in bed.

A/N experimenting with a different writing style for smut. Probably gonna rewrite this in my smut book. If you ever see me trying a different writing style just know I probably tried it out in a different book and liked it. Anyways I proofread this one but I still don't know if I got all the mistakes.

516 ᴡᴏʀᴅs