𝟶𝟼

10.7.20
4:02 ᴘᴍ

Dixie sat on Charli's floor, bored out of her mind. Avani and Charli were making TikToks in the living room. She finally got up and headed to the kitchen to make some Mac and Cheese. Avani and Charli were sitting on the couch, Charli only talked to her when she saw her heading into the kitchen, "Make me whatever you're getting.". Dixie looked over at her and rolled her eyes, getting out two boxes of Mac and cheese. "Hey Vani you want some?" She said shaking the box. "I'm good," Avani said looking up at her.

Dixie started making the boxes in two separate pots. When she looked back she noticed Charli's arm around Avani but decided not to say anything. When she finished making the pasta she put both bowls on the table and called over Charli. She walked in and grabbed her bowl and was just about to walk back to the couch until Dixie asked her to stay. She was confused but ultimately sat back down. They were in a dining room that was closed off from the couch and Charli kept looking through the arch exit of the dining room.

"Avani's probably waiting for me to come back, why did you want me to stay?" She said with a confused look on her face. "I need to tell you something, but you can't tell mom and dad," Dixie said holding her sister's wrist. Charli tried to pull her wrist away, "What?". Dixie let go and took a deep breath, "I was hiding this for a while, but I'm lesbian." she looked down and closed her eyes waiting for a response. All of a sudden Charli was next to her and hugged her, "I still love you, Dixie, you're my sister.". Dixie started tearing up and Charli dried her eyes before taking her bowl to the couch to talk to Avani.

Dixie ate her food and sat on the couch waiting for her parents to get home.

A/N low key I wrote this pretty much how I came out to my brother but replace the macaroni with Chef Boyardee ravioli and my brother had his girlfriend over 🤠 also I'm not a lesbian, anyways guess what's gonna happen next in the comments 😏 I might take some ideas.

387 ᴡᴏʀᴅs