Introduction

NEW YORK CITY a place with tall buildings, breath-taking views, busy streets, and lots of hidden crime

The Kraang were aliens from another dimension known as Dimension X. It was only accessible through a special portal made by the Kraang themselves. They were led by one, alien leader known as Kraang Prime who was wanted in many galaxies and their dimension was no longer safe so they planned to take Earth for themselves and make it uninhabitable to all humans while turning those who remained into mutants with a special chemical they made called Mutagen. Mutagen was used to make mutants and when a person touched it, the person would be mutated into the last thing it touched however it didn't act correctly on Earth but that didn't stop them. They built their headquarters in a building known as TCRI where they blended in with society however no one walked in and no one came out unless it was Kraang robots.
Timothy Kraang was a homeless man who happened to be one of the greatest scientists on the planet but lost his job due to his work being deemed unsafe. The Kraang found him useful and kidnapped him however he agreed to work for them and started making all sorts of deadly chemicals, mutants, weapons, and technology to help them invade Earth with an agreement that he would be able to live on his planet with the Kraang in peace.
One of Timothy's greatest projects was known as Subject 407, a human who was immune to Mutagen's physical effects therefore creating a part human-part mutant who looked completely normal until her limbs started morphing into saw blades at her command.
After years of successful and unsuccessful experiments and torture, Subject 407 escaped creating a new name for herself and meeting new enemies and unexpected allies seeking one thing; revenge.

"Yoshi, let's leave this place. Move away from here. I've always wanted to visit America...New York City. We can leave this life behind and start a better one...for Miwa."
-Tang Shen

"I would never let anything hurt you. It is futile you know, he will never leave the Clan. Shen, take me back. I will help you take care of Miwa. We will go to New York together, the three of us. I'm a different man than the one you once knew. Believe me."
-Oroku Saki/The Shredder

"I love you and our daughter more than anything in the world. But I can't just abandon what my grandfather worked so hard to build. You are my family but the clan is my family as well. Please Shen...I promise I can be a better man. Just give me the chance to prove it to you."
-Hamato Yoshi/Master Splinter