35|| Happy Endings

"At the end of the day, love conquers all."

~~~Sawrina~~~

~~~Sawrina~~~

Raph had taken me to the rooftops right as the sun was setting. We finally came to a stop on one roof in particular which was the one I had gone to many times to clear my head. You get the perfect view of city lights and a sunset. "Raph...why did you bring me here?" I questioned as we sat down on a ledge. "Well...uh...ya see...I...ugh this is stupid." He stuttered nervously. "Raph, what's going on?" I asked growing more concerned. "Sawrina I...I need to tell you that I love you." He confessed. Did he just...he loves me? "And you might not feel the same way and that's ok but I needed you to know." He said as I had the urge to do something I had never done before. I honestly didn't even know how but I had seen movies...like Divergent and Hunger Games.
I quickly moved my head closer before our lips touched and it took him on by surprise but he didn't push away. After ten seconds, our lips parted and I had felt something I haven't felt in a long time...happiness. He couldn't stop giving me a look of confusion and somewhat happiness himself as I smiled. "I hope that answers your question." I stated as he smiled and he had the greatest smile. "Yeah...does this mean?" He asked as I nodded. "Yes Raph." I insisted as he chuckled a little.
I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me close as the sun continued to set. I leaned in to his plastron as I looked out at the light from the sun's rays. "Who would've known a human could fall for a mutant?" Raph said as I scoffed. "Human. Mutant. What's the difference? I'm not even a full-blooded human anyways. What fun is it to be normal?"

Ya know. I'd never felt love before. Heard it or seen it. I just wasn't concerned about it...but now I am. I don't know what the future holds but I do know that as long as I have these four Turtles and their Sensei...my family...I'll be just fine.