4|| Ink Stories

"A warm welcome is always remembered."

~~~Sawrina~~~

~~~Sawrina~~~

This morning Leo had informed me I would be sharing a room with the Turtles which I didn't really mind but I knew Raph would be bothered by it just because he seems to get mad at everything.
I stood in the middle of the lair beside Leo waiting for Mikey to give us the heads up that the room is clean. The lair was big and actually quite comfortable. It had a large kitchen and living room, a water slide which I didn't necessarily like, and a bunch of rooms that I would definitely be exploring later but not right now. "It's ready." Mikey said happily opening the door as I walked in behind Leo.
The room was small but I didn't mind. It had five beds and looked just like four teenage boys lived here except...they're turtles but that's aside the point. I took a second to observe the different living spaces.

My bed had a gray comforter with two pillows and a katana holder on the wall above me. There were two cardboard boxes on the floor beside my bed one marked weapons and the other clothes/Toiletries. A yellow lamp sat on the shelf hanging on the wall above my bed alongside some books.
Leo's bed had a blue comforter and a red Japanese lantern hanging above it. A pair of katanas hanging on the wall with a bookshelf and a bunch of posters labeled Space Heroes. What was Space Heroes? He also had a bright blue lava lamp, a blue towel, and a bass guitar.
Raph's bed was the top bunk of a bunk bed which I assumed because it had a red comforter and they all had some sort of color coordination here. He had a bass guitar leaned up against the bed post with a large American flag hanging above his bed and a cardboard box labeled Ninja Gear. A red towel hung off the edge of the bed and a bunch of sneakers were tied to the pipes alongside some barbells and a skateboard.
Donnie's bed was this giant circular looking thing with purple LED lights around the edge and radios lined the wall behind it. A purple comforter rested on the bed with a purple towel and a stand with four different colored drawers; red, blue, purple, and orange.
Mikey's bed was below Raph's and had an orange comforter with an orange towel hanging on the post. An orange backpack was beside it as well as two guitars and a drum set. They seemed to all be interested in music of some sort.

"Sorry it's not the greatest. Let us know if there's anything you need and Raph's coming back with some stuff for you." Leo said before smiling and walking out followed by his brothers to let me settle in. I sat on the comfy bed which I haven't felt so comfortable in years. In TCRI, my bed was a mat laid out on the floor, no blankets or pillows. I took a few seconds to look at the books on the shelf.
The Art Of Ninjutsu
The Japanese Language
Leadership
They were probably old books that belonged to Leo however The Art Of Ninjutsu sounded interesting. I may read that later.

_____

"Here's your stuff." Raph said walking in the room and handing me a plastic grocery bag. I wonder how he managed to pull that off. I opened the bag revealing a red toothbrush, toothpaste, a gray towel and washcloth, a gray t-shirt, a pair of black shorts, some undergarments, a hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, and some hair ties. "Looks like you robbed a store." I joked as he scoffed chuckling slightly. "Thanks Raphael."

~~~Raphael~~~

The way my name rolled off her tongue was so attracting. I pushed the thoughts away because I gotta stay hardcore. I can't have my brothers see me like this. Besides, she's a human...I'm a mutant. It would never work. She removed the items from the bag and placed them in one of the boxes beside her bed. "So...how long ya stayin?" I asked attempting to start a conversation. It's not that I didn't want her to stay I was more than happy but I just...still couldn't trust her. "I don't know. However long you guys want me here which no one has clearly stated." She said. "Well...you'll work something out." I said before turning to leave. As harsh as it sounded, I had no intentions of that statement sounding rude and I really didn't want her to leave. "Whatever you say." She said as I turned looking at her quickly before leaving.

~~~Sawrina~~~

I had changed into the t-shirt and shorts so that Donnie could wash my armor. I laid on the bed reading The Art Of Ninjutsu out of pure curiosity when Raph walked in. "Hey. Leo said come to get you for dinner." Raph informed as I closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. "What are we eating?" I asked as Raph's eyes trailed to the large tattoo sleeve on my left arm. "Pizza. How long has that been there?" He asked as I held my arm out and turned it at different angles for a better view. "Ever since I escaped TCRI. Shredder gave it to me at my request." I stated as Raph looked at my shoulder noticing the Foot Clan tattoo that I hoped he would denounce. "And that one?" He asked as I sighed and tried to pull my sleeve down over it. "When I joined Shredder." I said as he ran a finger over it making me tense a little. "Looks like you tried to get rid of it." Raph said as I stared at the floor hoping he'd forget the mark existed. "I tried to. But I didn't have the proper tools so I crossed it out." I said as Raph removed his hand and took the toothpick out of his mouth. "What about that one?" He asked pointing to my wrist. The 407 was my subject number from the Kraang. They gave me that one when I was first taken. "The Kraang put that there." I said briefly before placing my hand over it. "I hate it." I added on as he smirked a little. "Looks like battle marks to me." He said as he motioned towards the different tattoos on my arms when I noticed his. It was a large tribal looking tattoo on his left bicep. I reached a hand out an ran a finger over it as Raph looked at it. "What's this?" I asked curiously as he sighed. "It's the Hamato crest. Symbolizes our father's clan and our family. Maybe one day you'll get it." He commented before standing up and leaving. "Pizza for dinner. Come on." He ordered as I stood up and walked towards the door.
Raph isn't so bad I suppose.