Chapter 10 : Faltering

Whatever be the case, I'm just happy with his number. Even though I expected some drama but well nevermind. I got what I needed.

Now all I have to do is search him on Webchat and add him in my friends bucket.

Without wasting much time I started to scroll down through my contact list and unfortunately found NOTHING. He didn't have an account there.

How can I even expect all these from a wizard? But still he looks quite modern and updated. Arghhhh!!! I need to chase him again.

I started to make coffee thinking ways to convince him to sign up on Webchat when suddenly something popped up on the phone's screen. With no interest, I picked it up and checked to see the notification. My hands trembled, I was almost going to spit my coffee, watching my inbox.

Jaz - Hello Ms. Troublemaker. Your Wizard here. Open the door, lets discuss about my wand a little more and about the person who took it.

Did he just say YOUR WIZARD??? And he-- he's standing in front of MY DOOR!!!!!!!!!

I was on cloud nine. I picked up Tinker and dumped her into the cage. She gave me a grumpy look but I ignored. Tried to clean the mess I created all over the room, picked up my clothes and threw them below my couch including my inners. After giving a final look, I decided to open the door and so I did.

"What took you so long? You think I have whole day to wait for you?" He asked making his way into my flat.

"I wasn't expecting you at all so..." I don't know how to end my sentence and even he didn't paid any attention.

"You were so eager to help me so I thought the earlier the better."

Jasper has put both his hands into his jeans pocket and started to take a tour into the living room. He was observing everything precisely as if I have hidden his wand.

"Are you going to stand there the whole day watching me or will you make some coffee too? Make sure you add milk and sugar in proper amount." and he again continued to walk.

Huh!! What does he thinks me as? His maid? How can he just order me. Well, why to blame him when I myself asked for it.

I started to boil the milk and was completely engrossed in making his coffee when he called my name from behind. I looked back to see what it was.

"Is this yours?" He was holding the tip of my bra's strip which I guess he found under the couch.

Embarrassed me dropped everything, ran towards him and tried to jump when he raised his right hand and froze me in air. Using his tricks again.

"HOW CAN YOU TAKE IT OUT SO SHAMELESSLY?" I yelled at top of my voice.

"How can you put such things openly in front of me when you knew I was coming?" he asked calmly.

"Why did you take that out?? Can't you just ignore? PUT ME DOWN!!!" I was loosing my mind completely. My face was blushing like a tomato.

Jasper came near me and looked directly into my eyes.

Oh God, please help me disappear to somewhere. And why on earth is he using his powers against a powerless girl like me? Gosh. Is he flexing?

"Get your head straight. What kind of girls wear orange bra? don't you have any color sense?" He said raising a brow.

"I--- Wait what??" I widened my eyes.

Is that what he was trying to say? My color selection? That's the only matter he saw? Kill me somebody please.