CH-4

I am really sorry for not updating the book. i know this is a bit late i mean, i must have published it yesterday but since i went out to celebrate the day i totally forgot about the book!!

i am really sorry about that!!

well, then how about we go and start reading the part!!

*************************

SHU POV:

"aaghr!!" man that was an escape...... 'w-wait what ~ was a-about to h-happen now??!' both I and lui sat in awkward as himeragi began to sing!! (song from above!) we both watched the concert in awkwardness as lui suddenly questioned "well, about that cheerful fangirl character of yours...... i have never seen it before!!" 

'holy crap..... lui found it out!!' i rubbed my neck in awkwardness as i spoke "well..... that is actually how I really behave...... hehe.....!" i said with a nervose smiled as i noticed lui been frozen!

 "hey lui you ok?!....." i shook my hand in front of his face constantly as he came back to his consciousness!! he looked at me with shock as he asked "how many people know about this real character of yours?!"

i was like 'why is he asking it now?!' but answered "well lacy and valt are the only ones who know my real character!!" lui got surprised and asked "lacy knew it!!??" i sweatdrop at his action as i said "y-yeah!!"

he mumbled something and sat, when i turned to see the concert the song already ended "damn it, i didn't enjoy the song!!! Aaargh!!" i wined as lui facepalmed and said, "you really are troublesome!!"

i looked at him and turned away saying "is it so, thank you!!.... i don't care as lacy liked it anyway!!" i covered my mouth in an instant as i began to blush, lui gave me an 'O' look but screamed, "you dum a** i didn't ask about her!!"

suddenly it began to rain "aaghr......" lui growled as we began to run "hey lui how about we go to lacy's house now?! only her house is near!!" lui agreed as we ran to her house in the dripping rain!

LUI POV:

when we reached the home shu knocked on the door. lacy's house was big as hell and when shu knocked on the door lacy came out with small jeans shorts and a black sports bra with a cris-cross roped shirt that reviled her stomach, her concentration was on the phone the whole time but switched when she saw us!!

"what the hel-, I mean what are you doing out when it is rain.... come in first....!" lacy kept her phone aside and let us in as she led us the way to her room.... once we went in we both looked around the big room... "mmmm i guess theses dress would suit you chose the one you want....." 

we both turned back to see lacy giving a rack full of dress.... we both sweatdropped and said "lacy d-don't you t-think this is too m-much?!" "really?! anyway feel free to ask anything....."

with that, she left us both alone. it was really awkward i mean hell awkward... i noticed many photos in her room that were filled with different celebrities and one of them was me and shu... OMG!!

"hey lui i am done you can go now...." i turned and saw shu with one of the dresses that lacy gave, it made my heart feel so warm, that dress looked like one that was made just for him...

" i turned and saw shu with one of the dresses that lacy gave, it made my heart feel so warm, that dress looked like one that was made just for him

"hey, lui you ok?!..... LUI.....!!" "ha?!...  i am sure that i am OK!!" I said i mean yelled... shu came a bit close to my face as he touched my cheeks, i became nervous with his every move but tried staying emotionless!!

"are you blushing?!" he asked in an innocent voice, the small blush in my face grew... as i looked like shu's dark red eyes.... "i-i aa..." i stuttered as shu suddenly realized the awkward position... 

"aaa... i-i'm sorry!!" without noticing i suddenly said, "i think that was cute!...." i covered my mouth in an instant knowing that 'i totally f*cked it up!!' shu began to blush mess, he covered his face like a girl turning away... i laughed at his actions.

"hey this isn't fair i am blushing because of you...!" he pouted as i chuckled and said "but it was you who started it first by coming close to my face right?!" i said playfully making him redder!

SUDDENLY "hey, snowflake and sharky. just enough of your romance come out already I want my phone!!" 'w-wait did she hear us?!' now both me and shu are red like a tomato. shu went opened the door revealing lacy. 

she came into the room and took the phone and went out without looking at both of us!! suddenly "lacy is your face red?!" shu questioned innocently. 'HE IS A IDIOT' lacy laughed nervously and said "i-i, no i a-am not i-its just h-hot here!!" 

'ho boy this shu is an idiot, he didn't realize the reason why she is blushing!!' lacy left the room almost running, shu looked at me with an innocent look as he asked "why is she acting weird?!" i facepalmed, as shu sweatdropped "BAKA, she acted like that because she heard our conversation and for the nickname, she called us!!"

"w-wait N-NICKNAME s-she never u-use t-them!?" i and shu began to blush furiously again by the nickname and recap!! "w-well l-et's go and see l-lacy!!" shu said stuttering with his words stuttering, i nodded in response!

when i and shu went to the hall we noticed lacy sleeping on the couch with some paper on her hand and side. i signed and went near lacy to notice something written on them, 'it is looking like A SON-!?' "lui look, lacy is having the live concert CD of himeragie's program!!" 

wait how did she get it?! these CDs are releasing next week right?! HOW?! "LUI COME ON LET'S WATCH IT!!" i signed and answered "sure-sure.... stop fangirling!"

NEXT DAY:

LACY POV:

i woke up the next morning with pain in my back "aagr........ sleeping on the couch was really a bad ide-" what the hell did really happen yesterday night?! "............" TV was playing the loop of himeragie's concert and shu and lui.....

well they are sleeping on the couch 

"BUT WHY THE HELL ARE THEY IN AN AWKWARD POSITION?! WHILE SLEEPING TOGETHER?!"

I HAVE BEEN GETTING GOOD SUPPORT FROM THIS BOOK AND I AM REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THAT THANKS FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT!!

THANK YOU!!