CH-5

"BUT WHY THE HELL ARE THEY IN AN AWKWARD POSITION?! WHILE SLEEPING TOGETHER?!"

Y/N POV:

'should i wake them up... or leave them just like that?!' i am in a state of a blushing mess now... 

i decided to cook first... i went to the kitchen and cooked them their favorite food then i went and saw them still sleeping... i signed and decided on doing something naughty thing...

"SHU... LUI... ENOUGH OF YOU ROMANCE JUST WAKE UP ALREADY...!!" i shouted hell louder than valt

they both fell down the couch... and well lui was under shu arm... both blushing mess and me dying...

"what the...!!" lui cursed as both shu and lui them turned towards me... i was dying in the dining room that was connected to the hall... "can you stop laughing lacy..." both shu and lui said in unison as i continued dying from laughter!!

i slowly got up as i said "you both literally are acting like a couple!... how about you both talk about both of you feeling by sitting for some min?! i guess that wor-!"  it was the moment i literally understood 'I TOTALLY F*CKED IT UP'  both lui and shu grabbed one of my arms and slammed me to the wall with their knees in between my leg...

i began to sweat like hell... 'OMG...' this is bad... both of them gave a deadly glare on me... i nervously said, "c-can w-we h-have s-some b-break i guess i-i n-need some!" they both had their serious expression on making me sweat more... 

suddenly both of them kissed my cheeks and said "fine..." and walked to the table... 'am i dreaming or am i broken?! why the hell do i feel my heart bursting out...! and what feeling is it in my heart!'

i brushed my unwanted thoughts as i decided on having a sleepover in my home... by calling Gabe and valt... along with shu and lui... 'hmm this is gonna be fun and it is the first sleepover in my house...!'

i walked towards lui and shu who were now chatting happily and talking... 'mmm did they just got this close in a month of my hard work well i didn't do anything in this anyway... so they got along this i nice...' "I WISH... IT IS SAME LIKE THIS IN FUTURE!!" 

"ha?!" i covered my mouth in instant 'DAMN IT... one wrong word now and i am dead...' lui walked towards me as he asked, "are you hiding something?!" i fake smiled and shook my head as i said, "no i don't!" 

but lui doesn't seem to be compromised... "well then what does that phrase means... i noticed some kind of song on the paper which you had when you slept yesterday! what does that mean?!" 'GOD DAMN IT' 

i just brushed him off by saying "don't overthink i am not hiding anything..." i walked towards shu and sat near him as he played a video game...

LUI POV:

i very well know lacy is hiding something from me and is something important cause the paper that she had on the hand was some kind of song lyrics and there was a contract of some company stuff ann i noticed my name and shu's name in it!! she is doing something but is it for our good or is she betraying us?!

i must find it and that too very soon! i must first clarify this with my father!!! i must stop everything before it affects the ranks of the top 3 companies of city C!! i was brought back to reality when lacy said "guys i called valt and Gabe for sleepover how is that idea?!" shu nodded his head in happiness as i smiled at his cuteness ...

i turned towards lacy to see her smile at me... i felt my heartbeat skip even though i doubt her i trust her with all my heart! this is a poisonous truth anyways!!

TIME SKIPPED:

SHU POV:

as lacy planed we are now having a sleepover in her house, we have been playing many games in a row and now we were talking about the famous singer himeragi valt said the way he fangirled and it was totally weird of course he is weird in his way!!

Gabe said he isn't into it!! and now it is lui... well he refused to say, and now it's me...and i began to speak "well i am a pretty big fan of her i even have her autograph and a selfy pic with her"... lui choked the drink he had when he heard that...

"w-wait you hj-have her autograph a-and an s-selfy?!" i smiled with a sweatdrop and nodded as i noticed a chuckle from lacy...

now  it was lacy's turn "well let I be honest i always buy the first CD of her concert and i can't be blamed cause her songs are amazing...!"

well next we decided to play TRUTH OR DARE!! 'hehe he....'  WICKED ME..... we began it by spinning the water bottle... 'ha!! it's lui and me... GREAT...' "i chose truth...!" what a bad choice lui... hehe he.

i thought as i said "well say the truth about your fangirl character to himeragi..." i said as i noticed valt laugh recklessly at the situation of lui as Gabe and lacy trying their best from not laughing... lacy almost fell backward...

as lui growled and said... "well i pretty big fan of her i accept... i have her posters and went to every concept of her..." my eyes widen in surprise as lacy chuckled and said, "that sounds cute LUI...!"

Liu's face turned face red as he yelled "that is not cute..." valt began to tease lui as he began to call him a 'high school girl....!' 

we spun the bottle again and now it landed on LACY and the innocent bean valt!! well, valt jumped high in the air and said "i dare you to French kiss lui!!" lui almost shouted "WHAT!!" lacy literally left the phone down making it break!

'Well she didn't care about the phone as she doesn't care about money!!' lui blushed at first but then calmed down! i couldn't read anything about lacy she was just soo... calm!!

well, when lui was distracted... lacy just pulled his face and french kissed him and left making him shock... it took us about a min to realize the thing that just happened!! lacy took her phone and began to look at the broken scream with an innocent bean look!!...

lui sat there with a face red as a tomato... 'looks like i have a rival...! LACY IS MINE!!' lacy was playing on the phone as her left hand's finger danced on her lips... "well looks like i lost my first kiss...!" she said with a confused look making lui redder!!

Gabe chuckled at the innocence of lacy 'well she surely is broke' and valt, the innocent bean covered his precious eyes!! (AAww...) but now i suddenly noticed a change in the air... "a-a ouch" i said as lui stood... he walked towards lacy and then

"WHAT THE... LUI..."

*LACY BLUSHING MESS!!*

hello, guys, this is ryses... well this part has been published in the way of me going to the school. currently, i am waiting for my bus to come, and ya since i have to update the book i brought my phone with me!! and yar thanks for your support i love them a lot!!

THANKS THAT MEAN A LOT!!