CH-19

RECAP OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

i stood there weakly in between both of them as i softly said "let me go... we are in public...!" as lui giggled and said "yes we are... but we will let you go... if you teach us one thing...!" he said as i looked at both of them in shock and confused as I looked at them like as lost kid... shu suddenly tilted my neck a bit, as he marked my neck with a hickey which made me moan as lui got the moan from my lips with his lips making my eyes widen not giving me a time to process... both of them sharing with full cooperation and partnership making me perfectly go under their control as i moaned again as shu made another one, my eyes hazed with white clouds as they finally let me go as i stood there red hot mess as shu whispered the last sentence...

"WE WILL LET YOU GO... TEACH US BOTH... HOW TO FRAME LOVE?! WE WANNA LEARN IT ONLY FROM YOU!! MY LACY!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP TO LACY'S HOUSE

there i was standing in front of my dear house, being so tired and so drained... i walked to the door as i leaned my head in it as i shouted... "Oi free! open the door... I'm tired...!" i said as i heard free's footstep approaching the door i was so tired to even move and ended up falling on free's arm as he opened the door... free let a sign as he lifted me up in a bridal style closing the door as he asked "why do you push yourself to your limits lacy?!!" he asked as i lend my head close to his chest hearing his heartbeat as i let the tiredness take me as i slowly replied

"the kindest and the honest person is the one who is always tested the most, free... it's just my test... i think it is worth it pushing to the limits!" i said as he made me lay down the bed and covered me with the bedsheet as he sat near the headboard as he took my head and laid in his lap as his hand roamed my hair making me drowsy as he again questioned "do you know the time...!? and what are the places you went after the swift at the coffee shop lacy!?" he asked as i hugged his waist tightly remembering the incident at the coffee as i said 

"to the dance practice, i should not leave my practice in dance at any cost and then to the company and complete today's work over there!" i said as free said, "and the time now is 3:00 and you wake up by 5-6 am in the morning this ain't good lacy and you do a work that has to be done in 24 hours just by the time of 4 hours think about your health!" he asked as i chuckled slowly in tiredness as i said "i promised free... i love them and i always will...!"

FREE POV:

the childhood friend who i saw growing from the child to the adult form now... she has faced so much misery in her life they were all unfair, the sin of her family is getting reflected on her... it is like karma is paying back in her instead of her family! 

i watched her sleeping peacefully in my lap as i brushed her hair... i won't trust her when things come to the thing of sleep she easily sacrifices it like nothing i decided to sleep just so that i can help her when she had nightmares...

TIMESKIP TO THE MORNING:

waking up in the morning by the bell sound i laid lacy down to the bed as i went and opened the door to see... mmm... "FREE!" only to hear the screams of two voices saying my name... "hi shu hey lui... what are you guys doing here!" i asked as they both glared back and questioned, "and what are you doing here free?!" I yawned and said "i am the one who questioned first!" shu signed as he said, "we are here to pick lacy up...!" i looked at their eyes as a smirk grew on my face as i replied "I'm sorry, there is no one living here in the name of lacy... i am living here only with my childhood friend Elma!" i said as i slammed the door straight on their face as i went inside... only to hear a childish voice shouting...

"FREE...!! I'm hungry...!" there u go... lacy turning in a kid... i feel like i have become her babysitter i thought as i said "get ready lacy i will come with the breakfast!" i went to the kitchen and made her favorite waffles... well she loved them a lot but never had them in years cause she mostly never had time to... 

i went to her room and opened the door to see her curled in the bed like a ball under the bedsheet... i keep the food on the nightstand and pulled the bedsheet up at full force to see lacy holding her stomach... her eyes widen the second i snatched the bedsheet from her, as she snatched the bed sheet from my hand and went inside it curling to a ball again...

'well looks like she is in her months!' i thought as the only thing that came into my mind is... 'this is going to be a babysitting week!' i thought as i went near the bed and pulled the bedsheet from lacy again and lifted her by the neck like a cat as cat ear and tail grew from her body... 'meow...!' she said as i kicked her in the bathroom with all her things and said "go get fresh up first... i will bring all the things you need...!" 

i went to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to see a big room of branded expensive chocolates and chips with all the other junk as i took the things she would prefer the most and went to prepare some soup for her pain...

"and finally done!" I said as i took the soup and the rest of the items to her room only to see lacy sitting in her bed with a child teary face... i signed and asked "what's now?!" she sniffed a bit as she said... "FEED ME PLEASE!" i looked at her for a few seconds as my brain processed as my eyes widened in shock as i turned around and went to the door as i said, "go and call your boyfriends to feed you, not me...!" 

i went out of the room with a small blush on my face as i covered my mouth in embarrassment... damn lacy... don't give me the sniffing dog look you are too cute for any boy to resist! i thought as i signed and chuckled...  as lacy wined aloud from the room as she shouted "FREE... PLEASE!!" i giggled at the tone of the voice as the only thing that came out of me at that time was...

"LOOKS LIKE SHU AND LUI WOULD NEED TO GO TO BABYSITTING CLASS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU LACY!!"

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

THANKS FOR CHOOSING MY BOOK!!