CH-2

SHU POV:

I woke up as usual and did my regular work as I remembered the memories of my first day and the first thing that came into my mind was 'how awesome lacy was and how sweet Lui's voice sounded' i began to blush furiously at the thought of both Lui and lacy but why?!

AT SCHOOL:

LUI'S POV: (for the first time and forever🎵 :3)

man yesterday was really unusual, lacy was opposing me for the first time and I showed my soft side to one of my worst rivals making him blush 'man that blush...... it gave me a warm feeling!!'

"w-wait did h-he b-blush?!" am I dreaming?! "blush?! what are you saying Lui?!"  wait when did lacy come her?! holy shit this is embarrassing! "i-i.........aaa, never mind!!" 

"fine then, I am going to take my things. see you in 2nd period!" man she looks too innocent for her age 'wait, why lacy now?! don't say me that..........I am having?!' "crush?!" 

"crush on who?!" who is it now and why is it so beautiful to hear?! "s-shu?!" man first it was lacy for shu and now shu for lacy!! "do you have a crush on someone?!" 'h-he look s-so cute?!' 

"well I don't mean that crush Kurenai shu!!" why am I talking harshly?! is it my brain? why is it so stupid? "ho I am sorry...........mmm....... see you then I am having my first class with lacy see you in 2nd-period bye........" 

man I know I have a crush on lacy b-but on shu too?! is it even possible?!

SHU'S POV:

well, the only thing I can say is, something is wrong with Lui! well, concentrate shu you have an exam coming soon!! I have my locker closer to lacy how lucky. I was standing by the side of lacy and there came the problem one of the school bully came to her and spoke 

"hey you little girl why don't you leave these losers and be my only friend I mean more than that?!" I noticed lacy growling at low peace but ignored him, he got angry and closed the door at full speed with a smirk placed on his face.

y/n wined lightly as everyone in the corridor gasped at the speed, my face was filled with horror and shock. lacy had her eyes closed with pain, but she said "are you done with your speech?!" wait what does she mean?! 

and with the instant y/n opened the locker door at full-speed making the door hit on that boy's face, everyone in the corridor began to laugh as his nose broke. lacy smirked and took her books and said "well now I am done with my speech, I mean actions speak bigger than words right?!" she smirked

bully ran away with an irritated and painful look, I looked down to see lacy's hand drip with blood. I gasped turning lacy's attention towards me. she looked at me and gave a soft smile making me smiled but I grabbed her hand making her eyes widen, I dragged her to the nurse's office.

I took her hand and looked at her in worried, she was surprised at my reaction but thanked me "thanks shu you are so kind, you and Lui are the only ones who care about me like this!!" what does she mean?! what about her parent?! my eye widens but I began to blush then I began to treat her wounds.

soon Lui came in slamming the door, I mean almost breaking the door. lacy was giggling at his action "how dare is he to bully you, I will teach him a lesson!!" she signed and said, "Lui stop listen to me first, that's right everyone in the class is scared of us but we are not bullies remember that!!"

lui signed and said "fine then, as you wish!!" then Lui turned towards me in an irritating way, I know he hates me more than anything, he then spoke, "hey shu, thanks........ thanks for treating lacy's wounds!!"