CH-7

" but this is something that I created on my own so it should be me who should suffer hydayah!! ☺️"

LACY POV:

i walked to my room and closed the door as i slide down to the floor with tears falling down my cheeks... "w-what's g-going here?! i-is this w-what they c-call t-tears?!" i touched my cheeks and felt the wetness of my tears... "it's b-been long s-since i c-cried!! i-i only h-have cried for m-my parents b-but n-now!!"

'why am i crying for them... my heart began to hurt like hell i held it tight but nothing happened... i have to do something... i took some sleeping tablets from my drawer and took a bit heavy dose!! to make myself stop crying and have some sleep... i then don't remember anything, everything went blank for a second and the last word that i heard was "LACY!!..."

SHU POV:

when lui dragged me to the guest room and kissed me i was surprised but was happy that he loved me... but in deep down i was felt a soft pain my mind had some thought about lacy and that is when "well then I am com-" LACY, she came in, her eyes widen in surprise and yet filled with hurts and R-REGRET?!

She said something with a smile but the thing I heard was 'I'm gonna miss both of you guys!!...'

I pushed lui away and ran back of lacy to her room when I was about to knock, I heard something "we have to be fast!"

'lacy... This voice, it doesn't belong to lacy!!.....'

"LACY!!..."

*DEAD SILENCE*

when did she sleep?? She is not a fast sleeper, right?!? Did she do something? i walked to the bed and move the sheet to see...

lacy she is m-missing where is she?!  "am i dreaming!!" "no there must be something wrong shu!!" i turned back to see lui! "lui!!..." i ran to him with tears in my eyes... and hugged him tightly and said "lacy... she h-has g-gone m-missing a-and t-that m-make me feel pain i-i..." i stumbled my words in shock of lacy being gone...

"it's ok i know you love her and I'm sorry it's because of me lacy might now take you wrong!!..." lui said with not looking in my eyes but there was the sadness in there and the love he had on both of us!! i bent down and gave a peek on his cheek and said "no lui you are wrong i-i love y-you too b-but i-i l-lov-" 

lui placed his finger on my lips and said "i understand cause i too feel the same...!" he said with a blush and looked away... i chuckled and said, "looks like the rivals and the enemy became lovers and us lovers fell for an angel!!"

OTHER SIDE:

LACY POV:

"aaaghr where am i...!!" I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light! what happened i remember sleeping in a soft bed but now this is so hard!! "hey you wake yet!!..." this voice so familiar...

"hooo ashtem! long time.....!" i said with a smirk as he smirked and said "be careful miss queen you are in a bad position to move!" he said as i smiled and looked around "ag ow... looks like i am in a bad timing today!" i said with a fake smile

as he smiled but raised his hand with a smirk and brought it down!!

*swish!* 

"ah-ha! look at the beautiful handprint of mine on your face!! haha ah!!" aaghr this guy is pissing me off and more than that he ruined my face with his dirty handprint! and if i am right i am bleeding from my mouth!!

it hurts my cheek and my head... i guess i made a big mistake taking that tablet yesterday! 'lacy make sure you throw those tablets away the time you enter the home they are the reason why you are now in this trouble!'

i said in my mind as i got another slap... "you!! i hate it when people smile in front of me especially if it is an enemy of mine!" i began to laugh like hell as he growled and said! "i will kill you anytime i want you little doll... remember your life is in my hand!!" 

i smirked and said "my-my you greedy man... try your best on killing i can damn assure you that you will die instead!!" if i had to say the situation i am now tied to the chair with my hands back and my legs to the legs of the chair and there is knife placed in my neck that has already made a scratch on my neck!

asthem's eyes went widen as he kicked me with his leg sending me fly... i coughed blood as i said "do you think you could kill me just by that?!" i asked mockingly making him more flustered!!

"guards end her!!" he ordered but the smirk on my face didn't fade! "my-my ashtem did you forget how my plans are?! even if i die it will be you who go to jail and the company of mine will go under the control of Kurenai and shirosagi company did you forget that?!" 

his eyes widen in surprise as he ordered "everyone stop... no one should touch her! SHE IS MINE!" i was surprised by his comment 'what does he mean?! am i struck! why do i feel bad?!' i thought with pain in my chest as i got an image of shu and lui in my eyes...

"Is this the end of me?!"

i thought with worries as i began to move back... i began to run... run to the path my leg carried me... 'i can fight the monster but not the demons... demons with no emotions!!' tears began to stream down my face...

"my dear... i will make you mine anyway why running away from me!!" i heard ashtem's voice as he chased me... i began to throw many things on him to keep him distracted but it didn't work...

"no no no no no no no!!" i mumbled unconsciously as i cried hard and ran with nearly 100 people following me...

and in the end my body gave up... i slipped with my body going numb... the last feeling that i felt was falling to a warm soft hand... with a voice saying...

"WE ARE SORRY... WE KNOW WE WERE LATE... REST WELL OUR PRINCESS..."

Hello readers and yar as usual I did my best to do some twists and plots... Well do you think it went so fast or ok??

Anyways it's time for my bus see you guys next Friday... Until then
Bye bye!!...

Thanks for the support