CH-11

2 YEARS LATER:

AT RACHEL COMPANY:

" hydayah how is the business of the other top 5 companies...?!"

"mm... my lady the companies are stable and the stocks are doing really good... and the damage ashtem created has completely got cured... the economics of our country is back to the leading position...!"

LACY POV:

I smiled at hydayah Comment as I slowly asked "well... How is Skyler and Edward company going...?!" I asked as my face got covered with my hair... hydayah Seemed surprised but a small smile formed on her face as she said "both the companies are doing really great my lady..."

I nodded with no emotion as I asked... "What is the next meeting..." hydayah looked at the schedule and said, "my lady the next meeting is held in the Skylar company with the heirs of top 5 companies..."

I frowned this is bad I don't wanna meet Shu and lui after what I have done to them... And I don't know whether the meeting will go well... this is bad...

"hydayah inform the meeting commission, that I won't be able to come tomorrow say them that I have another important business..." I said in a cold tone... hydayah nodded her head and said "yes mam will inform them as you sa-" hydayah got cut off as the door slammed open... 

"hey who allo-....... Master shirosagi" hydayah gasped at the sudden appearance of my/lui's father "lacy i want you to attend the meeting held in the Skyler company..." he said making me surprised... "w-what?! but why...?! why do you want me too... i said I am not interested...!" I said almost shouting...

"lacy first, I request you to sit on the chair," he said... i did as he said as he sat in one of the chairs... my eye had a sharp look which made the situation denser... my father's eyes were straight on mine as he ordered "hydayah pack up lacy things for the trip of US...!" my eyes widen as I said, "excuse me... father, I am not interested in seeing them...!" 

I shouted as my/lui's father glared at me making me silent... "it's an order lacy... don't forget the rules of the top 5 Emporer companies...!" he said as he went out of the room hydayah went to pack my things leaving me alone... i was in a bad mood indeed in the worst mood...

suddenly the door bang open revealing FREE, he was panting... looks like he must have run... i thought as free walked towards me with a worried expression... as he asked "lacy i know something happened... please say me...!" he said slowly... i slowly lifted my head reviling my sad face...

free looked shocked but he came near me and said "it's ok... it's ok to let your emotions out... they hurt when you lock them... i am here to hear you out lacy!" free said as he kneeled in front of me... i got down from the chair and fell on his arms as I began to cry hard...